vavle reshim now kicks over like a rock

well i decided to reshim my valves after my bike would kick over on the 15th kick .

my clearances were Right intake .08 mm Right exhaust .18mm

Left intake .13mm left exhaust .15mm

intake valve lash .12mm exhaust lash .28mm

so i used the formula on them as follows

right intake 0.08-.12+.193=new shim .153 or .150m hot cam shim

left intake 0.13-.12+.193= new shim .203 or 200mm

right exhaust .18 -.28+ .272= new shim .172 or .170mm

left exhaust .15-.28+.272= new shim of .142 or 140

now when i kick it over it sticks at the top and then it will kick over and start and it makes a massive tick now in the head. im just wondering where i went wrong and what anyone else gets with the numbers i got please help if ya got time eh

cam tensioner was off when reshimmed and put back in the same way so ill check the timing and see and also the rocker arm has alotta play up and down now so it prolly is outta time so well see

took the tensioner out completly then put it back in turned it to the right locked it installed the cam back in then let it windout to tighten back up and now that im adjusting it again the clearence between the exhaust cam lobe and the rocker arm is pretty big like few milliters big and it has free play between the valves

took the tensioner out completly then put it back in turned it to the right locked it installed the cam back in then let it windout to tighten back up and now that im adjusting it again the clearence between the exhaust cam lobe and the rocker arm is pretty big like few milliters big and it has free play between the valves

Sounds like you did it right. My guess is the timings off.

the timing was off 1 tooth and the shims clearences were off but i fixed them and got them to a good setting but i honestly thing my valve are fudges i just gott afigure out what ones i got replaced in the winter lol