gas tank pics

ive been looking for a new tank for my '04 wr250 that is around 2.5-3.0 gallons, which is about the stock size. i want one that is as narrow as the YZ tank and the top is level with the seat. the stock tank on my wr is fat and makes the bike feel and look like a pig. ive looked at what acerbis, clarke, and IMS has to offer and i havent found anything i really like yet. i may end up getting a stock 05/06 WR tank because that is narrow and looks better. so let's see some pictures of tanks you guys have put on your YZ/WR's!

All those oversized tanks are guna be as high if not higher then your current tank.

I hope this helps. This is a Clarke tank on my 2001.

Tank.jpgTank1.jpg

For the bike, the IMS is going to be the closest you'll find to what you want. The width actually becomes more comforatable once you get used to it IMHO.

All those oversized tanks are guna be as high if not higher then your current tank.

actually ive seen oversize tanks that are just as low or lower than the stock tanks. i think IMS makes one like this for my bike, but it comes down too low and covers the engine.