good bike deals but..

$5,100 for an 06' YZ250 seems over priced to me since they now have 08's out. Any why should your dad help you out? Get off your butt and go to work. I'm only 15 but I see that kids these days just don't realize the true value of money. I paid for every penny of my bike.

$5,100 for an 06' YZ250 seems over priced to me since they now have 08's out. Any why should your dad help you out? Get off your butt and go to work. I'm only 15 but I see that kids these days just don't realize the true value of money. I paid for every penny of my bike.

I payed for every penny of my bike too, but I sure as hell tried to get my parents to pay some for awhile. Then I gave up and bought it myself.

my parents have never boughten my bikes since i was on the mini's and ive had to buy and sell all of my own bikes and make more money to afford newer bikes. ive still never boughten a new bike, because its not worth it with all the money you loose with new bikes

I cannot convence my dad to help me out with the coast of a new bike

anyways

these seem like good deals at the honda/yahama dealer crf450r 5899 and a 06 yz250 for 5100.

How old are you?

Do you have a job?

Can you obtain financing?

There comes a time when you gotta do things yourself. Something like a bike purchase (big ticket luxury item ) is one of them.?

I cannot convence my dad to help me out with the coast of a new bike

anyways

these seem like good deals at the honda/yahama dealer crf450r 5899 and a 06 yz250 for 5100.

If you can't afford it without your Dad's help.... well, I'm afraid you can't afford it, period.

Buy a USED bike.? I'm 40 and STILL can't afford a brand new bike.

You do a lot better with a used bike anyway. So many people buy a bike and then it sits in the garage. Then there are the guys that just plain use it up in a few years. It's easy to spot the differences between the cream puffs and the dirty dogs, but amazingly they are worth about the same. My 04 CRF was babied and hardly ridden and I paid half of what a new one cost.

5100 for a yz250 isnt a good deal, maybe for a yz250f.

BTW guys, I buy most of my bikes ( exception to 1 yz125 and my 50 ). Parents dont help me out with parts or anything like that, but they support me and transport me, I only have a car...which they bought.

exactly as others have said before me, you should not feel entitled to the assistance of a parents or parents when it comes to the purchase of something of the new dirtbike price range. get a job. if you already have one, keep saving, do all you can on the side, just odd jobs, mowing the neighbors lawn etc etc. (the small payments add up quickly over time, trust me) if buying this bgike is really important to you, you will have the means to buy it ON YOUR OWN STEAM might i add! I got my start at age 8 on a 16 year old (at the time) kx 60. i bought it for 200 bucks from a guy who lived up the street from me. my dad surprised me a few weeks later (birthday present) with a new top end for it and i spent the entire summer tooling around in the sand pits.

im not saying you need to buy a beaten up old blown motor junk bike like i did either, but if you want something u have to WORK FOR IT! sorry for the rant and seeming harsh but the way i look at "kids these days" is very bad (i am one im only 15 lol) but seriously, cut the imbellical (sp?) cord and fund your hobby by yourself!? v :ride: