pastrana, bubba, ricky...

...as ten year olds:p

l_18ffe10d75b5a664a8e2ca75e1e06c99.jpg

lmao

woah, sorry dude lol no i didnt see it

its all good.

i still think that pic is awesome.

man thats weird....how old is ricky cause i kno james and pastrana are both the same age

thats off of a mx video cant remember which one though

haha jeez is that real?

lol that is awesome

It seems strange that all 3 have changed the perspective of Motocross in some way, and also met at such a young age. Amazing.

dang that is scary

Bubba has a evil look on his face and a death grip on that bottle. Hmm. An attempt at total world domination is in his future I see. lol. j/k.

I believe travis and bubba are 7 there, and R.c is 10. R.c was a few years older. R.c used to drive travis and bubba to the tracks down in florida when r.c turned 16. :thumbsup:

ricky still looks the same...

ricky still looks the same...

I wonder if they had to make a special helmet to fit his ears in. :excuseme:

travis and bubba arent the same age, i know this for a fact. bubba is 7, travis is 10 and and ricky is like 13 or 14

yea i found out that stewart is around 20 or 21. Travis is 23 (said it at x games)

thats off of a mx video cant remember which one though

anyone know what video its from?

I just turned 22 a few days ago and stewart is 6 months younger than me so he's 21. Pastrana is 23 as already said and I think Carmicheal is 26? Maybe 27....Are you sure thats a real pic? I though pastrana didn't come to the US until he was about 16.....or did he grow up here? I may be thinking of someone else

thats a real pic, i think its from one of the old terra firma videos but im not sure

I just turned 22 a few days ago and stewart is 6 months younger than me so he's 21. Pastrana is 23 as already said and I think Carmicheal is 26? Maybe 27....Are you sure thats a real pic? I though pastrana didn't come to the US until he was about 16.....or did he grow up here? I may be thinking of someone else

Umm I believe he was born here..