Sign in to follow this  

soup up or new bike

i was wondering if it would be a better idea to soup up my 125 4 stroke or to get a 450f. and does anybody know if it would be possible to get a higher and race suspension on a klx 125?:ride:

maybe a 125 2 stroke, probably cheaper than getting the susp and stuff and smaller than the 450, which might b a problem, idk how big u r

well 125 to a 450 is a big jump what up with that and truly i think its not worth trying to get some extra power out of a bike that is not designed for it if you have the money get the new bike (wish i could) on the other hand you could bore out the 125 good luck

Well if you really think you want a 450 than go with that. No matter how much money you put into a 125 4 stroke it will never even compare to the power of a 450. Honestly though, going from a 10hp bike to a 50hp bike is a huge difference. Are you really sure you can handle that? Even a 125 2 stroke or 250f 4 stroke is going to surprise if you are used to a klx 125.

I don't understand what you are asking than. If you are asking us if you should soup up a pit bike or get a 450f? Thats up to you man not us.

not sure what you are asking here, but it seems like you want to sell your 125 to upgrade you klx which seems pointless to me unless you have another bike to ride :excuseme:

good idea woops dude:applause:

if anybody has more ideas though i appreciate all of the so far

:bonk:

we gotta think for him

i was wondering if it would be a better idea to soup up my 125 4 stroke or to get a 450f. and does anybody know if it would be possible to get a higher and race suspension on a klx 125?:ride:

If you have a KLX125 why is there a CR125 in your garage?

sell the cr 125 and klx 125, and buy a klx 110 and a little older 450, if your not racing theres no point in a brand new bike and wasting your money on 1 bike when you can have 2

Coming from a person going from a TT-R125 to 250f, which was a pretty big jump IMO, I wouldn't jump on a 450 from a 125, that thing will eat you alive, but whatever floats your boat I guess go for it. :excuseme::ride:

Wait, I looked at your garage and you paid $5100 for a CR125!!!! I don't care if it was new, that is wayyyyy too much. And $440 for FMF pipes! It's about $320 for an expansion chamber and a silencer!!!

WTF is up with those prices?

wat r u talkin about wheelie man. cr 125s are 5400 msrp and i got mine for 5100 with tax and delivery charges. and the exhaust was 300 then there was a jetting kit from fmf and engine work.