Crotch Rocket Accident *PG13*

Im in the US Navy and these pictures and article were emailed around my Team for motorcycle safety;

READ STORY FIRST......

Subject: FW: MOTORCYCLE SPEED IS BAD

Motorcyclist Killed After High-Speed Crash Overnight Tuesday April 17, 2007 11:07am Posted By: Kevin King Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.

Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

we will see how long these pictures last. They arent really graphic.

omg so sad:cry:

I have seen this on here before and I think its a post everyone should take a very close look at and appreciate every breath you are given. Im gonna pray for his family.

Sorry if its a repost. I just thought everyone should see this even if you just ride a DS.

wow. i kinda feel bad for the people who have to deal with that. I guess this is one of those cases of the darwinist theory.

looks staged, seems like his body weight would of pulled his head out of there. hmmm yea alot of things don't make sense about those photo's :excuseme:

It's a case of "anyone can go out and buy a 170hp crotch rocket that will do 100mph in 5 seconds"

is he alive?

thats just some bad stuff right there. I'll pray for him and his family.

is he alive?

Yea it looks like he is fine to me.

im sayin a prayer now, but man, holy cow thats crazy ive seen bad wrecks being in the tow truck bussiness, but nothing like this. speed kills.

is he alive?

My GF just asked me the same thing, I wanted to smack her too:bonk:

is he alive?

ya hes alive he just wanted to take a peek inside that truck :bonk: :bonk:

is he alive?

can you read?

120?? He was beggin for it to happen.

Not to make light of the situation but isn't it crazy that bike is so trashed but his Hat stayed in the passenger strap. It's funny how stuff like that happens

i dont get how the f he got stuck in to the truck like that thoe thats what keep bothering me:thumbsdn: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

think of a dart and a dart board

think of a dart and a dart board

ok yeah but be serious how do u relly get like that thoe comon