Anyone Jeepers?

haha we ad a jeep not to long ago (4cyl 5spd TJ) and sold for a pickup truck (1500 gmc extended cab) .... well, i came across an 89 6cyl 5speed YJ and i got it for a great deal! So now i have 2 thing that suck all my money. Just thought i'd share that bit of info with you all :ride: ... The plans for the YJ are gettin a 4" susp lift and some 33's. Now i just need the money :crazy:

Here's the garage now!

JEEEPP.jpg

I'll post a pic of my 90 Wrangler later today. I rebuilt it from the ground up. 5" lift, 33's, lockers, 4:11 gears, SYE, winch, etc.......Major money pit, and IMO you have to love Jeeps to own one, but man it's fun in the summer!!!

I'll post a pic of my 90 Wrangler later today. I rebuilt it from the ground up. 5" lift, 33's, lockers, 4:11 gears, SYE, winch, etc.......Major money pit, and IMO you have to love Jeeps to own one, but man it's fun in the summer!!!

Yeah jeep ppl are a different breed and you gotta be into them (i know i am) that yj sounds pretty sweet ?

I have a Toyota rockcrawler :worthy:

38's, 5:29's, twin cases, spooled and arb'd, front caged with rear exo,

But the best part is it will be getting a CJ2a cowl and Vin# transplant along with a complete retubing

1547396-1544380-junk4smaller.jpg

This is before the 38's. When I had the 35's MTR's ...... MTR's are junk in the rocks compaired to SX's ?