Sign in to follow this  

Supercross James Stewart's status for Millville?

i've watched the replay 14 times.

in slow motion, with the sound off, i am pretty sure i can hear at least 2 ligaments break and the meniscus tear.

he has 2 options really:

1) get the surgery now and hopefully be back for the ama sx season.

2) ride this weekend, if the left foot comes off the peg he is D O N E!!!

as in all that damage plus a whole lot more! oh, and there is more racing to be done too!

the season is not over. and if he don't beat ferry or short, he's losing points for the title anyway.

now, does the AMA pick Ferry or Short or Windham for the MXdN ???

mr. moderator how much wine did you drink before this post.......either that or i hope you're just joking.......

first of all...14x????

second of all...."with the sound off i can hear"??!!??

third of all....i highly doubt anyone who injures their knee on a bike hears the popping.....they may FEEL it.....but with the helmet on and the motor running etc.....um..no....

i'll presume you were being quite sarcastic.....

Ferry is the hands down obvious choice. He is going way faster than everyone else. As for Windham, it's hard to see which flag is being shown when your head is up your own a$$.....

Windham must be REALLY depressed now........he was feeling sorry for himself/burnt out all over again....if only he wasnt a head case he coulda pretty much had the championship locked up by now......

Yes, listed on the AMA website as well, no Stewart. It should be a good race for 2nd.

from racerx today

Okay, just got word that James Stewart is on his way to Millville tomorrow. He’s been on crutches for most of the last two weeks. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. (And no, that did not come from anyone involved with the Monster Energy Kawasaki team.)

Ferry's been working out and riding with James and it shows. If James misses this round, then its over. He probably won't win the championship. There's no time left. He might as well sit out the rest of the season and get ready for next year.

He probably will be unmerciful in how he beats everyone next year.

Ferry's been working out and riding with James and it shows. If James misses this round, then its over. He probably won't win the championship. There's no time left. He might as well sit out the rest of the season and get ready for next year.

He probably will be unmerciful in how he beats everyone next year.

Unless he crashes again!!!!!!!

But you're absolutely right. He should change his focus to next year. I hope(selfishly I guess) that he is ok for the MXoN. But I doubt he will be,so go Ferry!!!

I was really hoping that this would be James' year. He's taken other falls which made him miss a race, but this knee job was really kind've a freak accident and wasn't due to a crash. Bummer.

I do hope he's good for MXdN.

I think you guys are right - if he misses this round, with Ferry so close in the points, I don't think he can recover even if he was 100% after this race unless something happened to Ferry and he DNFs at one of the last three races.

Isn't RC racing Millville? If so, I think RC has got his 150th win in the bag.

Nothing is a guarentee...RC HOPES to have his 150th in the bag! We sometimes forget the guy has gone off and started playing race cars..which means he's NOT playing motorcycles. He's going to be a little (not much) off. AND there is always a statistical chance of mechanical failure and or crash. Racing is racing and there are no guarentee's. He will be further "off" at MXDN.

My hope is that Stewart can get going in time to be 100 percent at the MXDN. RC will be at maybe 95 percent ready because of his other career, RV will be the top guy at that race...IF HE can stay healthy.

Nothing is a guarentee...RC HOPES to have his 150th in the bag! We sometimes forget the guy has gone off and started playing race cars..which means he's NOT playing motorcycles. He's going to be a little (not much) off. AND there is always a statistical chance of mechanical failure and or crash. Racing is racing and there are no guarentee's. He will be further "off" at MXDN.

My hope is that Stewart can get going in time to be 100 percent at the MXDN. RC will be at maybe 95 percent ready because of his other career, RV will be the top guy at that race...IF HE can stay healthy.

I think your being a little hard on RC

He does nothing half ass if he says he will be 100% I think he will be 110% as he is much harder on himself than anyone else is by far PLUS he is so friggin fast he will smoke all the other counrries even if he was 75%...................................:prof: :prof: :prof:

RacerX sez James is out for Millville. Status unknown for points beyond.

PS - GO SHORTY!

I was really hoping that this would be James' year. He's taken other falls which made him miss a race, but this knee job was really kind've a freak accident and wasn't due to a crash. Bummer.

I do hope he's good for MXdN.

I agree it was a freak thing that happened. In this case, he hit a rock, it made him wobble and put a knee down. I don't think he was at 100% from the last crash.

Although he looks to be done for the year, I must admit that Stewart has rode great all year long. For the most part, he's been in control.