Rainbow Trail Ride (Salida, CO)

Bryan and Darin! I came here to see how hard you guys were gonna rail me for that crash on Friday (8/18). No news? I gave you an excellent opportunity to rail on us 2-stroke riders and you blew it! What gives??? *L*

Crash? What Crash?

:D

Sorry to dissapoint Java. But I'm not in the habit of digging on someone when they kick my butt all over the trail during the rest of the ride! ?

What a great time though! Once again I had a great time riding with you guys. Too bad you didn't live closer.

I'm already plotting out our next adventure.

Bryan...

I think I do enough hacking on you without adding to it here, but here goes anyways.

I had been holding these 2 (bryan and java) up taking pictures every 2 seconds so I decided to put the camera down and actually do some riding since that what we came out for.

I took off in the lead and went about 50 yards. I crossed an intersection in the trail and thought mabye since I am not real familar with the area that I would stop and make sure I am going the right way.

So I turn around and Java comes over the crest of the hill wheeieing!

Im not sure whos eyes were bigger but I just turned back around and waited for the impact.

BOOM! saiyan.gif He superman'd off his bike and body slammed me.

So he landed on the ground, I landed on him, and my bike landed on me.

Im not sure what he was smoking. bongsmi.gif All the damage that came out of it was a bent footpeg on my bike. He came out way worse.

The moral to this story?

We really need to keep 2-smokers off the trail. ?

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

I think all of us were cutting the trails pretty well, Bryan. Next time I'll have the helmetcam along. I'll keep ya posted on when I get it and how it works.

Good story, Darin. That's pretty much tellin' it like it is, but I think I was the only one doin' the smokin'...