Sign in to follow this  

The berm and the jump.

just got done redoing the old berm and now it looks like this...

100_0408.jpg

I dont think its to bad

And the jump...I would like to make it bigger but I'm running out of room to slow down and tturn

100_0410.jpg

Plus I found these nasty looking stups

100_0409.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do with these hills maybe some half moons. I already have hiill climbs:excuseme:

100_0411.jpg

100_0412.jpg

Well thanks for looking:thumbsup: :ride:

I had that idea to but I really dont want to bail or case that if I would build a kicker or a step up. I don't have the balls to do a big step down. lol

I have found its easier to nut up for a step down than a step up

Just jump down the hill without a jump at the top first, the more momentum (sp) you have the more air and the further you will travel down the hill. You will feel like your in the air longer than you really are which gives you the balls of steal to do it with a jump :thuumbsup:

^^^^ agreed, requires alot more skill than anything you have there.

^^I might give that a try I'm sure that would help me in the woods more than any step up or step down.

Any more suggestions.

Thanks

ya off camber corners are fun and take a lot of skill.. especially if its slick u have to have good throttle control

I'll mess around with that once the dirt dries, we had a massive storm right after I started this thread and now the back yard is a mud bog:busted:

yes thats true but, wouldn't you have to make the landing a lot bigger? correct?

If I made the of camber turn it wouldn't use that much dirt.....I could cut the turn into the hill and then use the dirt to build up the jump...A light bulb just went off in my head. I'll mess around with it tomorrow, if it doesn't rain anymore.

about that hill....just get in high gear and jump your house..thats what i would do..not... :)

about that hill....just get in high gear and jump your house..thats what i would do..not... :)

Then splatter on the rode in front of the house. lol