Feeler gauge

Anyone recommend a good feeler gauge for checking valve clearances?

I am looking for something that has .01mm increments. I can't seem to find one anywhere.


0.01mm is a vary fine adjustment remember that 0.03 is approx 0.001". So finding a 0.01mm is probably going to be tough. Maybe a 0.03mm or a 0.05mm at best. I just use the one calibrated in inches and convert it in fact mine have both the inches and mm embosed on the feeler gages. Probably your best bet would be a Snap On guy or a good industrial machine tool supply house.


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now