Sign in to follow this  

Is green the way to go?

Hey, I've rode Yamaha my whole life and it seems like they aren't good in any field like they are just at about 50% at everything on the bike. I have been reading up on the 08' KX450 and it's very appealing to me would it be the best choice out of Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki?

I'd say He double tooth picks ya!!! The 08 KX450F is the way to go, but I'd bet if you put this same post up in the other forums you'd get the same answer.

I used to ride honda and you couldn't pay me to go back.(ok maybe if you paid me) but if I was spending my hard earned money I'd pick Kawasaki every time. I love my bike!!! :thumbsup:

Yeh I think I'm liking the KX better I keep hearing good things about them not to mention it won bike of the year.

no it didnt honda doesnt have their bike out yet, it wouldnt be a complete shootout....

dude, yamies and kawa's are virtually the same... so really... no change... it just newer

I meant for 07'

oh kawi got 2nd to last, honda won, then yami, then zooki, then kawi, then KTM:thumbsup:

dude, yamies and kawa's are virtually the same... so really... no change... it just newer

That a ridiculous statement. They are not even close. If you wnat to know how bad the 07 Yami 450 wass go check out the video on RacerX with Ramsey talking about how Yamaha seems to have fixed the "problems".

I just rode the 08 Yami back to back with my 08 KX450 and we BOTH agreed the Kawi out motors and out handles the Yami. These were bone stock bikes, so he will be looking for some suspension mods and pipe and....

I am thinking of changing springs and racing mine as is, it's that good!

Kawi is definitely on the up swing and they really seem to have a great platform to work from.

Either way, you will find a way to make what ever you get work for you.

o my bad I thought I remember hearing that. Well I think I'm going to get the KX but I still have to wait until december to get it so I still have room to change my mind.

the kxf is by far a better bike,, i test rode both, more power,, better suspension and overall a way different feel (that i liked)

oh kawi got 2nd to last, honda won, then yami, then zooki, then kawi, then KTM:thumbsup:

whered u see this?? bcuz for 07 i seen honda,kawi,yama,suzuki, then KTM:thumbsup:

I've been a red 450 rider for a few years now and have been thinking about going for a 2008 green 450 bike. Any comparisons that you guys could give me to push me over the line would be great! I rode the 2007 CRF450R and loved the motor!!

For me the Honda has always felt loose with the front tire in the Florida dirt. I've rode other bikes that had a more planted feel. I'm hoping the KX450 has that, any comments?

I've been a red 450 rider for a few years now and have been thinking about going for a 2008 green 450 bike. Any comparisons that you guys could give me to push me over the line would be great! I rode the 2007 CRF450R and loved the motor!!

For me the Honda has always felt loose with the front tire in the Florida dirt. I've rode other bikes that had a more planted feel. I'm hoping the KX450 has that, any comments?

ive owned the 05 crf 450 w/ 20 mm clamps and still felt it didnt turn that good.it was an alright bike but the kawi feels lighter and just overall works better for me.

Anyone see how well the kawi's are doing on the national stage compared to all the honda's. If you do the math the Kawi's do better than all the other brands.

All those privateers trying to make it going Green are doing so for a reason.

Anyone see how well the kawi's are doing on the national stage compared to all the honda's. If you do the math the Kawi's do better than all the other brands.

All those privateers trying to make it going Green are doing so for a reason.

because they have gobs of power, u cant really caompare factory bike to production ones:thumbsup: