Sign in to follow this  

Custom Graphics (work in progress)

After your thoughts on these. Cant decide whether I have gone a bit overboard with the decals. Tried to keep it to the products I use. The only one I dont is Elf Oils. Always loved that logo :thumbsup:

Scale etc has ot been finalised yet but ill get there eventually Also Color is off as I have converted it.

Honda-Graphics.jpg

yea they look good but i would make that star on the shroud a lot smaller. and make the monster a bit bigger, if you ask me.

yea they look good but i would make that star on the shroud a lot smaller. and make the monster a bit bigger, if you ask me.

That's what I would do too, or make the Berik symbol white, I could barely see it. :thumbsup:

I like them a lot. I agree the berik logo should be white, but I like the size of the star the way it is. I think I would replace the:applause: star on the front fender with a Monster logo.

Cheers but I like the star. When the graphics are cut it will have that falling off the shroud look.

Think I will replace that star with the monster graphic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: