bbr 150 jetting help

I have a ttr125 that I put in a bbr 150 kit and cam into. The exhaust is still stock but it does have a K&N and 7 uni vents in the airbox. Currently, it has a 110 main and I don't remember the pilot and other specs. I ride at 0 to 2000 feet elevation. The jetting is definitely off. Any suggestions as to a baseline jetting setting?

I just purchased a 2004 ttr125 with a bbr big bore and fmf pipe. I did a little mod to the airbox and removed the snorkel and while I was there I figured I'd just cut the whole top open. I started the bike and rode down the street it was obvious that it would need to be rejetted. When I opened up the carb it had a 112.5 so I had a 115 a tried it and it seemed to work out pretty good. I think on the bbr web site they recommend 112.5 to 115 depending on elevation while running there big bore kit.

depends on the carb too........1m running a 110 main 117 pilot on a stock bore with 200x carb and fmf pipe uni air with the box opened and its fine at sea level.

im thinking 115 -112.......prob 115 with a stock carb......you wont get the most out of that kit with a 20mm mikuni no matter how you jet it......you may get it to run good but you wont get the power without going up on your carb size.also the pipe is restrictive.....those two things ....will drastically reduce the benifit of the kit.....you have the big mod in the middle ....but none on each end.....