Australians, how much did you pay for your DRZ ?

Hey guys, I just moved to Brisbane from Canada.

I'm looking to buy a DRZ-E down here, but the first place I went to quoted me 9500 $AUD (out the door) for a new one. Is that reasonable ? I paid 7200 $CAD (which is about 8400$AUD) for my '06 last year.

Where did you buy yours and how much out-the-door ?

I got an S model on special for $6900 or $7500 out the door. As it's a bit unloved downunder, compared with the E, and the dealer was clearing it at a $2000 discount. Then stuffed me around on other purchases, trying to make up his losses, just lost my future business.

So $9500 sounds about right for rrp, on road. Suzuki was doing a $500 factory discount not sure if it's still on. But you should be able to squeeze the dealer down a bit.

Cheers

Kem

Hey Rej,

I'm from brisbane as well and 9,500 seems a bit steep to me. I usually see them for 8,990 at the dealers around the place. Anyways if you're interested, Suzuki springwood is a huge dealership about 20 mins south of the City and I've known a couple of people that have dealt with them that say they're pretty reasonable.

Their website is: http://www.springwoodsuzuki.com.au

All their contact info etc is on there. Hopefully you can get a sweet deal and ride soon.

I paid $9,200 including on road costs for my 4 month old 07 400E. That seems to be the going rate. I get 12 months of a 10% discount from the dealer, which I make use of. Its a local dealer, Fine Line of Taree. Im vary happy with the price and very happy with the bike.

I bought my 07 for$9500 on rd which included 12 months insurance ,rego,reikon bars ,ufo headlight,procircuit t4 pipe,mini indicators,small license plate holder -brakelight assembly.Have a look on bikepoint .com to see what the dealers are offering

i got my 07 E for $8990 on road, 12 months rego, with bashplate and barkbusters

i got mine from springwood suzuki too. the price above was without any real haggling on my part, just got em to throw on the bashplate and barkbusters. ya might be able to screw em a bit more, dunno how flexible they are with prices. an i was able to pick it up within 24hrs, they have tons of stock