TTR Pricing - 2004 225

Im posting pics later,but i was just wondering. For a bone stock ttr in good shape is $2000 canadian too much to ask? How much are they new? I payed $3200 last summer so i dont know what its worth. I was offered $2000 today actualy,i wasnt sure if i should take it or not.

• 3 months later...

I just bought an 04 with 45 minutes of riding time on it today for $1600 in Colorado. It will be for my wife who rides very well (and pretty quick) on the street on her 115oR BMW, but I think could use some dirt sliding training for that eventual moment on the street. I had to pull the jets and clean em a bit, dump the original gas since it sat for 3 years (but still looked good).

Now it runs great. Yehaw, mint bike for cheap. No need to be worrying about reliability issues. Who cares if some pundit calls it "heavy, or underpowered"; I don;t think its particularly heavy but yes, it's underpowered here at 8,300 feet in Colorado. She loves it, and was happy to see me ride it on the 2" of snow on the driveway for right now. Moab soon enough...

ed