Jones Creek On Thursday

Hey Guys

I am gonna try to head out to Jones Creek on Thursday around

10 and ride till around 2.

If anyone wants to go, let me know.

Dave

503-706-4487

Dave

I hope to make it out there and join you for a ride. I haven't ridden trails (on the 450) since June. Looking forward to meeting you.

Mike

cell 360-597-6994

Dave,

I might just have to meat up with you. After talking to you on the phone and PM's it would be nice to finally meet you. i think i can blow out of here for a few hours.

Red 06 husky in a Gold F-150.

Kelly

Dave,

I might just have to meat up with you. After talking to you on the phone and PM's it would be nice to finally meet you. i think i can blow out of here for a few hours.

Red 06 husky in a Gold F-150.

Kelly

Not going to make it. Thanks.

Had a great ride with nw scout! Rode the C Loop, saw some great views up on top. Trails were in good condition, a little slick in a few wet spots and a few puddles, but great nonetheless. Sorry the other guys missed out.

A few pics.

187148245-M-1.jpg

187147922-M-1.jpg

187148182-M.jpg

I must ride there to much as i know exactly where all those shots are taken :busted: Thanks for the pix. I might head up there in an hour or so. But i might go to LongviewMX

There will be a work party at JC Sunday at 0900 hours. The work party will consist of crews heading out to cut back the face slappers on the trails getting ready for the poker run. On the 6th and 7th crews will be out marking the route with arrows for the poker run. Anyone wanting to help out at the poker run please email events@jonescreektrailriders.org we have at least 40 miles plotted out for the long course. Sorry it is all quad width, anyone wanting to get a gander at some of the single track can pick the brains of people setting up the course:) Glad you guys had a nice ride today, if you noticed any problem spots let me know.

Joe...........

Hey

Ya! It was a great day for a ride.

Great to meet you mike, to bad you other guys missed out.

I will have to wait and see if I will be up for more.

I am pretty sore right now, hopefully it wont be much worse in the morning:ride:

Mabe in about 2 weeks:excuseme:

All in all, it felt great to ride again after being out for so long, and even though i rode around like a beginner, and got really tired after about 6 miles, i dident do to bad for a guy that was totally paralized 6 months ago:applause:

Joe.

The c loop was in pretty good shape, but there were a few spots (Just before the gravel pit) where the cinder blocks were pulled up out of the ground.

It was a bit more beat up than I remember it from last year, but still fun!

Dave