Sign in to follow this  

Bluff Creek...How's it looking for this weekend?

Not good for Friday... :thumbsdn: We are having huge rain storms...:banghead: Wind Damage and flooding in that area....Check back after a couple dry dayz...

I'd agree, no point in making the drive. They got over 3 inches yesterday and the forecast for today is 100% chance of rain...

I think at this point, our only option is Union, unless you can think of something else.

Thanks for the reports everyone! MMM said it didn't look good, but I thought I'd post (with my fingers crossed) and see what you locals say. Thanks for the replies guys...appreciate it! :cry:

Matt - I'll give Marty a call later this afternoon to see what Union looks like. We're probably looking at the same thing there. I know the place drains pretty good, but we have gotten a lot of water lately. Check back here after 4pm.

I might be in if I can be home by 12....I will check back. Rain sucks.....

Tomorrow...partly cloudy and a high of 79. Deeeaaamn, I hope Union is in decent shape. :ride:

Tomorrow...partly cloudy and a high of 79. Deeeaaamn, I hope Union is in decent shape. :ride:

I was in good shape last Sunday when I was there. There only a 30% chance of rain tonight but they got 1.5 inches yesterday and the day before.

I think it'll be fine. A couple of wet spots, but it’ll work.

At least that's what I've talked myself into believing. :thumbsup:

I'd agree, no point in making the drive. They got over 3 inches yesterday and the forecast for today is 100% chance of rain...

I think at this point, our only option is Union, unless you can think of something else.

I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD BUT,HERE IN DENVER NO RAIN FORCAST FOR THIS WEEKEND.....ONLY 8 HRS. AWAY FROM OMAHA,,,GIVES YOU BUGEATERS A CHANCE TO PRACTICE FOR THE PROACTION VET CHAMPIONSHIP SEPT 1ST....GO TO VDRMX.COM FOR A FLYER....:ride: :ride: :ride: