Sign in to follow this  

Sandbaggers Exposed

I wonder if it has anything to do with being Admin or a moderator???

Nope... I wanted to be subject to the same system as the rest... I got a bitch from someone b/c they pm'd me and I took too long to respond... I guess the 949 pms I still have in my box had a lil' something to do with it.. :thumbsup: I also got bad gas from someone that didn't like a particular moderating call I made.

I honestly don't care. I just try to be helpful and let the chips fall where they may...

You think people go around giving the gestapo mod crew we have good gas b/c they are mods? If they have full tanks, they've earn it... :moon:

Nope... I wanted to be subject to the same system as the rest... I got a bitch from someone b/c they pm'd me and I took too long to respond... I guess the 949 pms I still have in my box had a lil' something to do with it.. :thumbsup: I also got bad gas from someone that didn't like a particular moderating call I made.

I honestly don't care. I just try to be helpful and let the chips fall where they may...

You thing people go around giving the gestapo mod crew we have good gas? If they have full tanks, they earn it... :moon:

I only made an observation since it was pointed out.

I do find it a bit odd that you have 949 PM's when us mere mortals are only allowed 50. I thought you were subject to the same system??

I only made an observation since it was pointed out.

I do find it a bit odd that you have 949 PM's when us mere mortals are only allowed 50. I thought you were subject to the same system??

Gotcha politician? :moon:

I'll gladly you give you more space, provided you address even 10% of the 100s of pm's I get about someone having an issue with this person, how they don't like how we worded something, etc, etc... :thumbsup:

Or consider joining Team TT...

I'll gladly you give you more space, provided you get to address even 10% of the pm's I get about someone having an issue with this person, how they don't like how we worded something, etc, etc... :thumbsup:

Because I made a simple observation and pointed out the fact that you aren't exactly on the same system as we, I am a politician.

Gotcha :moon:

Whatever makes you happy is fine with me. :thumbsup:

What would make me happy is beyond what TT can offer Bryan :moon:

What is the prerequisite to becoming a TT member?

What would make me happy is beyond what TT can offer Bryan :thumbsup:

What is the prerequisite to becoming a TT member?

We don't "sell" Team TT, so that may be why you're not familiar with it. It's voluntary and I'll link you b/c you've asked.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_what_is_team_tt

It is a different 'tude than the forum in general. In some many ways, it's like the town square without the bashing and fighting. More like hangin' out with your riding buds from day to day. It's small and frankly, that's fine. Again, it's not something we promote.

What I meant by "gotcha" is politicians these days go round and round, asking "gotcha" questions... Seemed your questions where along those lines: looking to "cornet" me. Maybe I took it the wrong way.

I can't very well have a pm rejected if someone needs to reach me about a site issue. It's not a personal tool, it's a business one. Sort of like why I can delete posts at any time and you'd can't. And, I'm one guy. We have 200k accounts. We have to manage how much space we allow in managing resources.

I'm not looking for trouble. I'm just sharing info. Some will agree, others won't. Sound a lot like life in general. :moon:

We don't "sell" Team TT, so that may be why you're not familiar with it. It's voluntary and I'll link you b/c you've asked.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_what_is_team_tt

It is a different 'tude than the forum in general. In some many ways, it's like the town square without the bashing and fighting. More like hangin' out with your riding buds from day to day. It's small and frankly, that's fine. Again, it's not something we promote.

I asked because I am obviously ignorant to the protocol.

Appreciate the link and I will gladly look into it. Thanks.

BTW...where abouts in CO are you? My wife and I visit every year in the Lakewood/Littleton area.

I wonder if it has anything to do with being Admin or a moderator :thumbsup:

If anything, I would have to say that I get more bad gas from people who are mad when I shut down a thread that's turned into nothing more than a pissing contest, or removing an inflammatory post, etc.

In reality, a full gas tank only means you've helped some folks here and there with solutions to problems, it's not something to base your entire self-worth upon.

Mods and Admins have a PM box that holds much more due to the "fan mail" we receive at times.

I took a week off and had over 50 new PM's in my inbox in that time....would have overflowed a "mere mortals" PM box!:moon:

If anything, I would have to say that I get more bad gas from people who are mad when I shut down a thread that's turned into nothing more than a pissing contest, or removing an inflammatory post, etc.

In reality, a full gas tank only means you've helped some folks here and there with solutions to problems, it's not something to base your entire self-worth upon.

Mods and Admins have a PM box that holds much more due to the "fan mail" we receive at times.

I took a week off and had over 50 new PM's in my inbox in that time....would have overflowed a "mere mortals" PM box!:moon:

Again Chickenhauler, it was only an observation. We mere mortals would not know any better had someone not asked. I chose to be the guinea pig and ask. Thank you for the education on this.

I don't doubt that your fan mail via PM's far exceeds the "mere mortals" :thumbsup:

Again Chickenhauler, it was only an observation. We mere mortals would not know any better had someone not asked. I chose to be the guinea pig and ask. Thank you for the education on this.

I don't doubt that your fan mail via PM's far exceeds the "mere mortals" :thumbsup:

No worries, was merely explaining the how's and why's you asked.:moon:

Disclaimer:Chickenhauler has a sarcastic streak that sometimes is interpreted as anger, but he's just :p'ing

No worries, was merely explaining the how's and why's you asked.:thumbsup:

Disclaimer:Chickenhauler has a sarcastic streak that sometimes is interpreted as anger, but he's just :p'ing

Right on. :moon:

All you full tankers, beat it.......This thread is to call-out all the sandbaggers in the system......so, if you just raced and got lapped by a sandbagger or if your an A rider and just signed up for the C class, we'd like to hear from ya.......Otherwise, open up a "i got a bigger gas tank than you" thread !!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'll gladly you give you more space, provided you address even 10% of the 100s of pm's I get about someone having an issue with this person, how they don't like how we worded something, etc, etc... :thumbsup:

Or consider joining Team TT...

where do I sign up?

You think people go around giving the gestapo mod crew we have good gas b/c they are mods? If they have full tanks, they've earn it... :moon:

There was a mass banning down here awhile back because a mod showed up here that normally doesn't troll the dregs of the midwest forum very often, started deleting threads and posts for no apparent reason and long standing members of TT took offense to that. The mods didn't understand we all hang together....just words on a screen and some jabbing.

Basically there are not many members here in the midwest forum because of our lack of areas to ride. So most of us ride to together or know one another or even live in the next town, drink, bbq or whatnot. So when a rouge mod just shows up here reads some stuff that he doesn't get, takes offense, then all hell breaks loose.

This isn't like a Cali forum where there is thousands of members posting in that forum......There is like only like 20 regular posters in here.

Let the flaming begin.

LOL!

:moon:

WTH (what the heck) happened?

Where's KTM101 and some good old sand bag smack talk?

I dont get it, why can't everyone bitch at each other here?

(or did i miss some really evil post's that have already been deleted?):ride:

:thumbsup::moon: