Sign in to follow this  

2006 CRF250 Shroud Template

I think your best bet would be to take a close up picture of the shroud with a digital camera, then import it into PhotoShop. Once you have it there you should be able to create your custom graphics package to fit within the border of the shroud. I believe that DeCalWorks (http://www.decalworks.com/index2.ihtml) may be able to print them on the adhesive vinyl once you have the PhotoShop work done.

andy t.

Thats not what he means grafix are cut in certain places to allow for the contour of the plastic I dont know my self but I someone could sscan some graffix before they were put on then that would ork if you are sending your picture to a decal company then maybe they would have a template

I think you could use some sticky back paper, lay it the shroud and cut or trace the outline then scan that image and import it into photo shop...I 've done some thinking on this because we had the same idea. The other way if you had a 3-D scanner you could just scan the shroud or fender etc. I'm sure decal or FX uses some technique like this. Just my 2-cents, good luck let us know how it comes out.

Whats your email ?

Ill send you the templates

Send him a PM!

Oh, I see that was a month ago and I would assume you gave already taken care of that. I will go now!

Send him a PM!

Oh, I see that was a YEAR ago and I would assume you gave already taken care of that. I will go now!

Lol :thumbsup:

Whats your email ?

Ill send you the templates

I'd love to have them, too. If you could send them... :busted: