I crushed Dr. D!

I've finally recovered enough from an injury and subsequent surgery late last October. The day before I got hurt, I ordered a Dr. D exhaust for my '07 YZ450. It came a week later, but at that point I could not ride..........So I finally took the bike out this weekend and 30 min. in to the ride, I caught a rock and totally smashed in my head-pipe and also bent the silencer where it meets the head-pipe. The silencer also has a small bend near the 1st weld back from where it meets the head-pipe. Does anyone have any experience with Dr. D customer service? I'm thinking they may be able to fix the silencer.

Call them. You may be quite surprised.

Post the results here.

or Pacific Pipe Repair

http://www.piperepair.com/

I thought of that first, but they don't repair silencers. I called Dr. D today and I'll be sending my silencer to them for a bit of straightening and a new style end-cap.

Doug takes care of his customers. :thumbsup:

I thought of that first, but they don't repair silencers. I called Dr. D today and I'll be sending my silencer to them for a bit of straightening and a new style end-cap.

you came out great on this....congrats

Doug takes care of his customers. :thumbsup:

Yup, their phone staff is excellent. They shipped me a whole new exhaust when the one I received was damaged in shipping. Very easy to deal with.

If I ever get a different pipe it'll be a Dr.D. if for no other reason that the outstanding customer service.

...when the one I received was damaged in shipping.

hahaha

thats awesome.