Sign in to follow this  

Show your graphics!!

Yes.look at the forks in the clamps too.Kouba link, softer shock and fork springs.My Son is about 5'3" 130#s.

Did you go to the Nationals this last weekend?I'm the guy that bought the R pipe last year from ya, when you came down for the races.Man the 450"s was some good racing.

Went up to the Sierras labor day weekend passed by your hood,was thinking about ya.

hey,hows it going man,was working so i couldnt make it to the nats.if you ever come out this way again,hit me up ,i can show you some good camp and riding spots.

hey,hows it going man,was working so i couldnt make it to the nats.if you ever come out this way again,hit me up ,i can show you some good camp and riding spots.

Thanks!Will do.

If i had a kxf250 it would have these:

xbrandkx250f.jpg

2008kx250fxbrand.jpg

Yes i photoshopped them, but i would get them custom made. I know one is different than the other as well. I was experimenting with how they looked.

Wow, you designed those yourelf? Those look great, get em made i'll buy a set.:ride::thumbsup:

250f07.jpg

im sponsored by FMF so yeah. but i really like the look of the graphics...they look sic on my 08s too. i will post a pic soon. also this bike is for sale. asking 4500...pm me if interested

As i havent seen any pics of my graphics yet..

kawasucki.jpg

Think its kinda clean, doesnt have that 'factory bike look' that would be embarassing to ride around with at my (slow) pace

Mushroomhead692

1. Black rims would make your bike look soo sick

2. And I thought my levers were low.. :thumbsup:

I'm actually debating on these two:

http://www.worldwidemx.com/v/vspfiles/photos/FX07-02172-22172-2.jpg

and

http://www.psndealer.com/dealersite/images/ec0285/n40-3172.jpg

I'll admit I am leaning towards the former because they're cheap, and also it would add an interesting look to my bike because it's all stock right now. Your thoughts?

-rye

I REALLY like that first one!

nah its not a sidewinder sprocket. The chain guide was rubbin on the sprocket and i lent the bike out to a friend, who doesnt know anything about maintenance, for a couple of months while i was injured, so i didnt have a chance to fix it so thats what my sprocket looks like now. My friend took good care of my bike anyhow though so i would lend it to him again.

VRPMXGraphics9.jpg

Are those actually made? If so those are AWESOME!!! Where can i get a set, seriously. Those are some of the best ive seen!

Are those actually made? If so those are AWESOME!!! Where can i get a set, seriously. Those are some of the best ive seen!

These are my shop graphics but I've been in graphic design/printing for about 25 years so I design them for myself and a few other riders, they're pretty much retail prices because I just get them printed 1 off by Dirt Digits or Factory Effex they're both real close to me. If you're interested in getting a set just PM me with 3 or 4 of your sponsors or companies you would like on the bottom portion, I have just about every logo you can think of.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/bvalvrp/VRPMXGraphics9.jpg