Sign in to follow this  

Rape.

You have your opinion, that's fine. All I request is that you understand my point, which contrary to "06crf" IS whats going on in most guys heads. Use what i am telling you to your advantage. It could save your life one day.

Jesus this thread sure degenerated into a mess.

First of all contrary to your assertions trying to take advantage of women or rape is NOT what goes through most guys heads. Perhaps you just know a bunch of perverted deviants with no moral character, low self esteem and a fragile ego. However don't try to impugn us with your inequities and lack of values. As I understand your "point" it is that women should avoid people like you if they want to be safe, I agree whole heartedly.

Since, by your own admission, you have considered rape in the past perhaps you should seek professional therapy to help you overcome your issues of inadequacy (since as statistics show rape is about control and not sex, but then a smart child like yourself probably knew that).

I'm not gay, I'm not a liar, I'm just not a degenerate. Neither are the men I associate with. I have known people in the past who shared your abhorrent viewpoint and I chose not to associate with that type of person. If "most of the guys" (according to you) you know condone that type of behavior perhaps it is time to rethink your association. Birds of a feather...............

• Like 1

One can't be objective without humility.

It was established long ago that there is little correlation between intellect and judgment.

Note that the airlines will send pilots with a drug or alcohol problem to rehab immediately. BUT, if they determine that they have a pilot with a bad attitude, they fire them post haste.... because, historically, they've waisted a lot of money try to "fix" bad attitudes with zero success.

TW, think about it..

RH

• Like 1

thumperwrestler, you have a lot of growing up to do. rape is no joke, you give men everywhere a bad name, its because of people like you that women think all men want is sex, its because of people like you that ruins womens views of men. i am a guy, yes i think abot sex, what guy dosent, but i keep it to myself, do us all a favor and grow up, go find a nice girl, she will teach you right, its a shame you leanred everything you know about sex from tv, movies and school, go out, and learn what real life is like, maybe you will realize what your saying is wrong somday and you will know how to treat women right

• Like 1

Jesus this thread sure degenerated into a mess.

First of all contrary to your assertions trying to take advantage of women or rape is NOT what goes through most guys heads. Perhaps you just know a bunch of perverted deviants with no moral character, low self esteem and a fragile ego. However don't try to impugn us with your inequities and lack of values. As I understand your "point" it is that women should avoid people like you if they want to be safe, I agree whole heartedly.

Since, by your own admission, you have considered rape in the past perhaps you should seek professional therapy to help you overcome your issues of inadequacy (since as statistics show rape is about control and not sex, but then a smart child like yourself probably knew that).

I'm not gay, I'm not a liar, I'm just not a degenerate. Neither are the men I associate with. I have known people in the past who shared your abhorrent viewpoint and I chose not to associate with that type of person. If "most of the guys" (according to you) you know condone that type of behavior perhaps it is time to rethink your association. Birds of a feather...............

Some meaning here. I hang out with plenty of girls. Have i thought of raping them or having sex with them? yes. would i act on that without their willingness? Of course not, i have respect for them! Have I thought about jumping off a bridge or cliff wen I go hiking? yes. does that make me suicidal? no. Have you ever thought about lying? Well, since you have, that makes you an overly-ambitious psycho. It's the ability to control that urge, no matter how much it hurts that makes me a man.

oh yeah, and studies show that men with with confidence get more action(in layman's terms) and men with less confidence get less action, but I'm sure a smart old man like yourself already knew that.

i am a guy, yes i think abot sex, what guy dosent, but i keep it to myself, do us all a favor and grow up, go find a nice girl, she will teach you right, its a shame you leanred everything you know about sex from tv, movies and school, go out, and learn what real life is like, maybe you will realize what your saying is wrong somday and you will know how to treat women right

I'm not going out in the streets and yelling my views, I'm explainging them on an internet forum. and your view is wrong, IMO, maybe if women understood that men, yes, men, ultimately want sex then they would be a little more protective about their bodies.

you guys are acting like I am a committed felon. :thumbsup:

oh sry, I just noticed your age, that explains a lot. Wait til your b... drop..., then you'll understand what i mean.

BTW, I'm sorry for hijacking ur thread mandi.

Some meaning here. I hang out with plenty of girls. Have i thought of raping them or having sex with them? yes. would i act on that without their willingness? Of course not, i have respect for them! Have I thought about jumping off a bridge or cliff wen I go hiking? yes. does that make me suicidal? no. Have you ever thought about lying? Well, since you have, that makes you an overly-ambitious psycho. It's the ability to control that urge, no matter how much it hurts that makes me a man.

oh yeah, and studies show that men with with confidence get more action(in layman's terms) and men with less confidence get less action, but I'm sure a smart old man like yourself already knew that.

The deviant thought process you exhibit shows that you would benefit from counseling, preferably BEFORE you commit an egregious action upon someone (or yourself). Damn, I never thought being a psych major would be useful.

And don't flatter yourself, you are in no way a man. Chronological age does not automatically bestow manhood upon you. That is just like respect- it has to be earned from others.

• Like 1

hahahaha, i may be younger, but i can already tell im worlds older than you, go grow up, have you ever thought of starting a relationship with a girl instead of imagining to rape them, you can have confidence all you want, but if your an a-hole you wont get anywhere. i garentee when it comes to women i have more expireience than you. you must be fricken messed up in the head if you cant control urges, take a cold shower or some crpa and get over it, your gonna make people think guys are sex crazed maniacs. you have alot to learn

The deviant thought process you exhibit shows that you would benefit from counseling, preferably BEFORE you commit an egregious action upon someone (or yourself). Damn, I never thought being a psych major would be useful.

And don't flatter yourself, you are in no way a man. Chronological age does not automatically bestow manhood upon you. That is just like respect- it has to be earned from others.

Did you study Thoreau or Kesey by any chance?

hahahaha, i may be younger, but i can already tell im worlds older than you, go grow up, have you ever thought of starting a relationship with a girl instead of imagining to rape them, you can have confidence all you want, but if your an a-hole you wont get anywhere. i garentee when it comes to women i have more expireience than you. you must be fricken messed up in the head if you cant control urges, take a cold shower or some crpa and get over it, your gonna make people think guys are sex crazed maniacs. you have alot to learn

yes, illiteracy is a problem in america.

ok you deserve more then just that.

When I was 14-15, I felt the exact same way, "Any man who thinks about that stuff is not normal, at least thats what my mom told me" then my body started making this hormone called testosterone, and I saw what woman can offer, now I have changed. Those urges are a lotttt more intense when you get older, little man. still controllable, which I have maintained, and plan to maintain, but I will consider you to be more of a man then me when you reach my age and can resist thinking about these things. b/c of of right now, your opinion isn't worht its weight in gold. hopefully one day, when my hormones settle down but I'm not expecting that any time soon.

im sure they do, but they are lacking(in large quantities) a little thing called testosterone, aka sex hormone. For a woman, it is not ntural, but for a man, every man i know has admitted to that that i have spoken with. I also said IT IS STUPID FOR WOMEN TO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING RAPED!! Yes, I understnad now why you think I'm an *******, it's because you can't read. :thumbsup:

and i'll quote myself

remember this is a typical guy's thinking "that makes me want to do something stupid like that. well, if the girl is not gonna tell, then I mine as well do it" see how that works? "

Excuse me, I was so pissed I missed it....however, what you actually said was ten times worse.

I'm suprised I missed such a lie. Thinking of is not a sin. Yes, all men think of it? don't tell me for one second, when you were 18 years old, and saw a woman on hte beach in a stirng bikini that you didn't "think" about what it would be like to have sex with her. :thumbsup:

Thinking about having sex with her, and thinking about raping her are two totally different things. Do you see how that works?

Thinking about having sex with her, and thinking about raping her are two totally different things. Do you see how that works?

disagree. they both accomplish the same thing, and both come from the Freudian id.

yes, illiteracy is a problem in america.

ok you deserve more then just that.

When I was 14-15, I felt the exact same way, "Any man who thinks about that stuff is not normal, at least thats what my mom told me" then my body started making this hormone called testosterone, and I saw what woman can offer, now I have changed. Those urges are a lotttt more intense when you get older, little man. still controllable, which I have maintained, and plan to maintain, but I will consider you to be more of a man then me when you reach my age and can resist thinking about these things. b/c of of right now, your opinion isn't worht its weight in gold. hopefully one day, when my hormones settle down but I'm not expecting that any time soon.

That is what your blaming your desire to rape someone on...Testoserone? You know how many thousands of men are out there? Testoserone...are you serious. Still controlable?!

That is what your blaming your desire to rape someone on...Testoserone? You know how many thousands of men are out there? Testoserone...are you serious. Still controlable?!

I agree, it is controllable. :thumbsup:

disagree. they both accomplish the same thing, and both come from the Freudian id.

:thumbsup: No they dont accomplish the same thing. Not at all.

Your not getting the point.

Forcing yourself on top of someone; to get sexual desire or desire for control,

and

Loving someone and having sex with them; because you BOTH want to have sex

are two totally different things.

Your not getting the point.

Forcing yourself on top of someone; to get sexual desire or desire for control,

and

Loving someone and having sex with them; because you BOTH want to have sex

are two totally different things.

I agree, but back to my original staement, they both acomplish the same thing, and before that, you can't read. haha. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree, but back to my original staement, they both acomplish the same thing, and before that, you can't read. haha. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Still not getting the point...are you sure you can read? Frankly your mentality is starting to scare me.

Here is where you are way wrong, guys think about having sex all the time, but never, and I repeat, never, think of rape. If you are thinking about rape but don't act on it, there is still something wrong with you. Maybe you have been taking too many steroids?