Sign in to follow this  

Rape.

procreation. look it up on google.

Hey genius.... look it up on Google.... BOTH women AND men have testosterone.

And it's pretty pathetic that you're so popular with the girls that you have to provoke a fight in the 'women's forum' of a motorcycle website.

• Like 1

BTW, I'm sorry for hijacking ur thread mandi.

If you're sorry... just stop posting. That would mean a lot more.

• Like 1

umm, us guys that are posting here are trying to keep our image in check here and to get the right point across, how old are you thumperwrestler, im 15, and 15 yr olds do have hormones, dont even get started on that, but the difference bewteen most guys and you is that most guys arent perverted twisted and immature like you are. your prolly thinking about rape cas ur so ugly lookin and bad with girls that no girl in her right mind would have consensual sex with you. i have a girlfriend, we have talked about sex, been in positions where we easily coulda had sex, but you know what, i controlled myself and she agreed we should wait till marrage. but besides the fact of waiting, she wanted it as much as i did i wouldnt have to rape her, we woulda had sex becuase we love each other, not because i cant control my teststerone. get a grip thumperwrestler your not impressing anyone, and your sure not gonna get a girlfriend this way. rape is a disgusting thing a subject or act that never crosses anyone in their right mind. you need help, please get it before you hurt someone

• Like 1

OK, well, I am 15 as well, and I agree about the hormone situation, although I know many, many guys who can't really control theirs - and I consider myself very mature, so I feel comfortable with my libido... But seriously, this whole thing should just be dropped. I'm sorry I started such a waste of a thread.. And let's just leave it at that.

• Like 1

Hey genius.... look it up on Google.... BOTH women AND men have testosterone.

You're absolutely right. That's why women grow beards and have testes. Being facetious of course, women don't have NEARLY as much as guys do, as in not even close. Don't wanna be cnodescending ,but please get your facts stragitht before trying to insult some1. :thumbsup:

umm, us guys that are posting here are trying to keep our image in check here and to get the right point across, how old are you thumperwrestler, im 15, and 15 yr olds do have hormones, dont even get started on that, but the difference bewteen most guys and you is that most guys arent perverted twisted and immature like you are. your prolly thinking about rape cas ur so ugly lookin and bad with girls that no girl in her right mind would have consensual sex with you. i have a girlfriend, we have talked about sex, been in positions where we easily coulda had sex, but you know what, i controlled myself and she agreed we should wait till marrage. but besides the fact of waiting, she wanted it as much as i did i wouldnt have to rape her, we woulda had sex becuase we love each other, not because i cant control my teststerone. get a grip thumperwrestler your not impressing anyone, and your sure not gonna get a girlfriend this way. rape is a disgusting thing a subject or act that never crosses anyone in their right mind. you need help, please get it before you hurt someone

LOL! wait til you get a little older. you guys are acting like b/c i've pondered rape that I would do it. Ya know what, I've also pondered going lanesplitting on my bulletbike going 100mph on the highway. Does that make me a bad/irresponsible rider?

I'm not going out in the streets and yelling my views, I'm explainging them on an internet forum. and your view is wrong, IMO, maybe if women understood that men, yes, men, ultimately want sex then they would be a little more protective about their bodies.

you guys are acting like I am a committed felon. :thumbsup:

oh sry, I just noticed your age, that explains a lot. Wait til your b... drop..., then you'll understand what i mean.

BTW, I'm sorry for hijacking ur thread mandi.

Don't resort to bashing the younger men who have the guts and integrity to disagree with you. BTW, I think the consensus here is that your view is wrong. You've noticed that you don't have much backup?

disagree. they both accomplish the same thing, and both come from the Freudian id.

Someone else said it, but I will repreat: They do NOT. Sex is for procreation. Rape is a crime that comes from a desire to control. Rape is not based on sexual desire or the intent to produce babies. it is a CRIME. You'll notice those convicted of it tend to go to jail, right?

You are disgusting, twisted and pathetic. You are not getting the fact that RAPE and SEX are different. Nobody is saying that men wanting sex is untrue or bad. However, men who even think about taking it BY FORCE--which is the definition of rape--are criminals. YOU are the one who is going to someday have too much to drink or let loose your inhibitions for whatever other reason and ruin some woman's life. I can only hope she has the strength to ruin yours by reporting you to the police.

• Like 1

By the way, apparently I'm "very egotistical" for reporting this kid--or so it says from whoever gave me bad gas, hmmm, 2 guesses who that was. I'm guessing there's probably a ton of other "egotistical" folks on here. Seriously, guys, this little retard needs to get booted off the forum. He's the reason why women are afraid to report crimes. If he's got so little integrity and honor that he's even considered taking a woman by force, we don't need his type on this forum.

• Like 3

And it's pretty pathetic that you're so popular with the girls that you have to provoke a fight in the 'women's forum' of a motorcycle website.

Of course he's "popular" with the girls, that's why he's posting here on Friday night (probably couldn't decide which girl he wanted to stalk and fantasize about). :thumbsup:

He's just a troll looking to shore up his fragile ego by living out some fantasy on the internet pretending his thought process is actually relevant instead of being dismissive as happens in real life. This is the wonder of internet where people can hide behind a keyboard and live out their fantasies instead of confronting reality and their pathetic existence.

Like all pre-pubescent children if you ignore him he will go away.

Oh, and little boy, if I've offended you in any way please feel free to talk to me about it in person. I'll be in your State (PA) racing at the ESMRA / NASMOTO race @ BeaveRun on September 28 - 30. I'm easy to spot, I ride a bright orange KTM with the number 691 plastered all over it. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

By the way, apparently I'm "very egotistical" for reporting this kid--or so it says from whoever gave me bad gas, hmmm, 2 guesses who that was. I'm guessing there's probably a ton of other "egotistical" folks on here. Seriously, guys, this little retard needs to get booted off the forum. He's the reason why women are afraid to report crimes. If he's got so little integrity and honor that he's even considered taking a woman by force, we don't need his type on this forum.

Agreed! :thumbsup: Off to report his posts too.

Agreed! :thumbsup: Off to report his posts too.

Yeah I gave him bad gas.. didn't report him, though. Does it make a difference if more of us report? If so, I will.

Yeah I gave him bad gas.. didn't report him, though. Does it make a difference if more of us report? If so, I will.

No, it just means we get more reports on the same topic. If you know something has been reported, please do not report again.

You're absolutely right. That's why women grow beards and have testes. Being facetious of course, women don't have NEARLY as much as guys do, as in not even close. Don't wanna be cnodescending ,but please get your facts stragitht before trying to insult some1. :thumbsup:

Actually yes, genius they do grow beards. Just an FYI maybe you should get your facts straight; Teststerone, has nothing to do with the formation of a *****...or testes for that matter...what do you say to a hermaphodite? Women too have teststerone; and since we have hormones; they control the facial hair amoung other things; however the dont always do. Havent you ever seen a woman with a "mustache?"

No, it just means we get more reports on the same topic. If you know something has been reported, please do not report again.

Cant you shut this thread down? :thumbsup:

Thread closed. Looks like this guy got enough bad gas that he got himself banned, though, so didn't have to do anything about the reported posts, the gas system worked well! :thumbsup: Hopefully he'll consider therapy... :thumbsup: