Weight Savings

hey just a thought,,,,,

with all the wieght saving uve made to ur bike ,, cant u find a way of fitting ur daughter on the bike,,,,this will balance the wieght again,,,,

but the great news is u get to ride and spend time with ur little girl ,, however u may wanna soften up the suspension a tad and take it easy on those triples.

Hey Dougie, Congats! Hey I've got a PW50 with trianing wheels collecting dust in the garage for you! ?

------------------

JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, EKN Needle, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Michelin S-12's, Terry Cable hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Factory Effex graphics, YZ IMS seat base, YZ Factory Effex seat foam and gripper seat cover, YZ rear fender

• Like 1

I pulled the coolant catch tank and run a 2000kx 65 rad cap. It is a 1.8 bar and it stops the teapot sound that plagued me after removing the catch tank.

I put acerbis plastic on but would not recommend it. It fits awfully and is brittle. I heard ufo is the way to go. To run the number plate I have a protaper clamp that has a little flingus that attaches.

I pulled the lights and regulator rectifer.

Aluminum rear sprocket, 52 teeth allows me to pull 3rd more in the woods...

Ty Davis new style tank, allows the fuel to ride lower which deminishes the barbell in the triple clamps feel.

The odo and cable removed and use the yz spacer...

The early ty davis tank was white.

It is a yz 3.3 ga. I believe.

When cruzing another wr page I saw some problems with the fittment being adressed.

It is a lowboy design, the kickstarter fits into a pocket on the right and the carb is covered on the left.

You must fit a remote hot start to run this fuel cell, also you lose choke access making cold starting a pumper fest.

It was recommended that I not get it due to tank-pipe proximety.

I liked the low-boy style so I got it.

When it arrived, it was blue.

There were no tank -pipe clearance issues.

I believe ty redsigned it.

If you do a search on Ty Davis you can find his web-site.

He makes a softer compound chain buffer and some other wr/yz nic-nacs. Good hunting.

• 2 weeks later...

i run acerbis plastic and it fits perfect and i mean perfect hole drilled correct and looks stock (rear fender ,front fender , front plate ,radater shouds) i haven't tried the side panels though the best part is it cost half of stock i don't like ufo because every thing i've bought from them didn't have the holes drilled and the lines of the fenders were slightly differnt than stock they seemed more rounded than the stock ones. i didn't weigh them but they seemed lighter