Sign in to follow this  

The End Of BigBoober is near

I hear that the end of BigBoobers life is ending saturday, something about getting married:eek:

Couldn't anyone talk some sense into Yamaha Ginger about marrying that old slow bum who can't remember where he is :thumbsup: each weekend, I mean he posts about 5 times in each ride thread a couple days before his rides and everytime he's riding at a diffrent place!!! what the :thumbsup: is up with that. Does Yamaha Ginger know about Maryann. :thumbsup:

To BigBob and Yamaha Ginger have a great day at your wedding and enjoy your time together.

Best Wishes

Kraig Traum

AMA-D36 Enduro Steward

Yep, congratulations you two. :thumbsup:

I don't think any of us will really see a change in BB after this though, he's been acting like he was married for the last year or so anyways. :thumbsup:

Congrats Bob:applause: , I had a good time riding with you on your Bachelor party ride.:thumbsup:

OK,

I got you beat.

19 years 11 months and 1 day! 3 kids, 1 dog, and a hellofa mortgage!

Life is good!

Congrats Bob, she's a keeper! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Rookies! :thumbsup:

28 years, 6 months, 10 days (don't ask how long it took to figure that out :worthy: ), 2 kids both already graduated from college, 1 son-in-law, 3 dogs ............................. and is there such a thing as a mortgage that isn't a hellofa mortgage? :thumbsup:

BB and YG, you gonna get another Boomer Dog so Bob can have some company when he's in the "DogHouse"? :ride:

OK,

I got you beat.

19 years 11 months and 1 day! 3 kids, 1 dog, and a hellofa mortgage!

Life is good!

Congrats Bob, she's a keeper! :thumbsup:

You just beat me Slyko, 19 years, 23 days, 3 girls 18-16-14 :thumbsup::worthy::ride::bonk: :bonk: :eek::bonk: :bonk: :eek::doh: :doh: :thumbsup: and two male dogs:thumbsup:

Kraig

26 years, 7 months, 13 days... 2 kids both already graduated from college, one great dog...

If you can’t remember the last time you had sex with a woman, you’re either gay or married. :thumbsup:

I give it one year.. :thumbsup: jk

You just beat me Slyko, 19 years, 23 days, 3 girls 18-16-14 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy::ride::bonk: :bonk: :eek::bonk: :bonk: :eek::doh::thumbsup: and two male dogs:thumbsup:

Kraig

A gaggle of turkey's eh?

My second daughter is her way, due Dec. 24th. Any tips?

we are down to deciding how many cameras to place at the reception.......... Connie is worried about her shoes matching...... she has two pair one fits , but it dont match as well...

last week of planning thsi damn wedding. I think she is crazy. She thinks I am an Idiot. Yup we are almost MARRIED!

BUT UNLIKE the rest of you MY WIFE RIDES DIRT BIKES!!!!!

adios see you all on the other side. I am going in, another great single guy is going up the chute. I need a shot of jack daneils

Congratulation Big Bob,I might even put on my baby blues this weekend just to celabrate.

Oh 15 years,1 adopted son 3 dogs 1 cat,I get more then I ever did single and i'm glad my woman dosent ride,She loves cooking big fat turkey dinners while her man is out rippen the woods.I say YAAAA BABY!!!!

One year and 11 days for me.

Good luck Boober! Hope you continue to get some.

Since we're counting, 31 years, 1 month. Bob, Congratulations! How about bring the bride down to the Creek for our Halloween fundraiser for Jordan Brandt's ISDE. http://salinasramblersmc.org/Jordan%20Fundraiser/2007Fundraiser.htm I might be able to take you on some rabbit trails!

thanks for the invite, I hope YG and I get down to God's country one day though she won't be ready for rabbit trails. She can ride any of the double wide RD trails all day long. Trouble is we need a RV, she don't do tents.

Oct 27 we'll be in Row 25 to see the EAGLES in Concert in LA. maybe one day we'll get a CC trip going...or else I will have to come alone and bring my FE550e for those rabbit holes and Big Mountain CLIMBS!

• Like 1

Congratulations BB. It's not that bad.......not really.

25 years plus for me.

That's really cool that your future misses rides.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wish mine would.:thumbsup:

Hey my wife rides dirt bikes, I've dragged her through all kinds of hair raising stuff and she still hasn't divorced me:ride:

now the weather report has changed to ****ing rain on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!