Doublin Gap MX Park in Shippensburg, Pa

Was at Doublin Gap this weekend very nice track. It is technical but fun no do or die jumps with some elavation change. The owner Jeff is an ex priviteer racer. Very nice talk to him and let ya know what ya think we saw him out talking to the riders all day. They will be holding practice each week check the web site for details www.doublingap.com It was $40 for the day to ride but coming in Oct they are going to be selling memberships good till the end of 2008 its $45 for the year and you ride the day you buy the membership for free. Each time after is $25 to practice. IT\t is only about 6 miles of the pa turnpike. Well worth the trip up there very professional facilty groomed in the moring and watered when needed

Just got this in my email so i thought i would post it

THE MAIN RACE TRACK WILL BE OPEN FOR PRACTICE THIS WEEKEND, SATURDAY

AND SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 AND 23 FROM 11:30 TO 5:00.

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ARE RIDER APPRECIATION DAYS WHERE DOUBLIN GAP

MEMBERS CAN RIDE FOR $20.00, MDRA MEMBERS CAN RIDE FOR $25.00 AND NON

MEMBERS CAN RIDE FOR $30.00 EACH DAY. NO SPECTATOR OR CAMPING FEE.

THE WEATHER FORECAST LOOKS GREAT, SO PACK YOUR PICNIC LUNCH, CAMP

OVERNIGHT AND ENJOY THE PEACEFUL COUNTRY ATMOSPHERE. WE PROMISE YOU WILL

GET LOTS OF QUALITY RIDING TIME FOR TWO DAYS ON A GROOMED AND WATERED

TRACK!!

ALSO AVAILABLE IS OUR BEGINNER TRACK FOR THOSE LITTLE ONES THAT ARE

JUST BEGINNING.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE TRACK FOR THESE PRACTICE SESSIONS - THIS

IS A GREAT WEEKEND TO CHECK OUT WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER - WE ARE SURE YOU

WILL BE PLEASED WITH OUR FACILITY!!!

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL JEFF AT 717-385-1224 OR DOUBLIN GAP AT

717-249-6036

Was at Doublin Gap this weekend very nice track. It is technical but fun no do or die jumps with some elavation change. The owner Jeff is an ex priviteer racer. Very nice talk to him and let ya know what ya think we saw him out talking to the riders all day. They will be holding practice each week check the web site for details www.doublingap.com It was $40 for the day to ride but coming in Oct they are going to be selling memberships good till the end of 2008 its $45 for the year and you ride the day you buy the membership for free. Each time after is $25 to practice. IT\t is only about 6 miles of the pa turnpike. Well worth the trip up there very professional facilty groomed in the moring and watered when needed

I was there a couple of weeks ago and the conditions were great for being so hot out. Technical track indeed. I liked the old layout better. They did remove the minefield ? and tweaked some stuff like the Ten Commandments ? but the track still beats me up.