Sign in to follow this  

How do we link images from Google's Picassa to TT threads?

Well Mohammed, spit it out, whats the secret for getting Picassa to show up as an image on TT?

By the way, do you ever get off of your computer? Why don't you buy yourself a motorcycle or something?

I'd tell you Idiophobe but I out of here to go riding:p

Did you give up on the Idiophobe thing after you got busted?:thumbsup:

Picassa is Googles online photo album, thats as web based as you can get.

But it ain't woikin' fo me.

Picassa is Googles online photo album, thats as web based as you can get.

But it ain't woikin' fo me.

Picasa is not web based ...it's on your "C" drive.

Yes, you download the program..no, your photos are not on the web.

can you post the URL to your album? I just checked out picasa and it seems I have to download special software to upload and maybe even view pictures online. I couldn't find anywhere that would let me browse others pictures without getting the special software, although it says you can post "online".

Yes, Google does indeed do web hosting for clients of their Picassa imaging program.

It's also called Picassa and you can use it to synchronize your computer's web album with their online storage.

I like it. But I guess I'll just have to keep the ol' Photobucket account open.

But Picassa is great, I hope somebody can clear up the problem with posting from there.

You got it Pete, unless those are thumbnails of polar bears in snowstorms, it ain't working.

Thanks MX Peter, I had to pick the URL directly off the image, the page link doesn't work like Photobucket.

Now I'm so happy again.....

Doo-de-dooo-de-doo-doo...

Thanks MX Peter, I had to pick the URL directly off the image, the page link doesn't work like Photobucket.

Now I'm so happy again.....

Doo-de-dooo-de-doo-doo...

Told you it was easy.:thumbsup:

Now you want to learn how to tighten your chain?:thumbsup:

Yes, Google does indeed do web hosting for clients of their Picassa imaging program.

It's also called Picassa and you can use it to synchronize your computer's web album with their online storage.

I like it. But I guess I'll just have to keep the ol' Photobucket account open.

But Picassa is great, I hope somebody can clear up the problem with posting from there.

I use picasa, photobucket, smugmug and had a few others.

I went and actually looked..you still have to upload to online picasa directory.

Same as others. then link..I think as you found out..that the linking method is not the same..I will have to try..thanks for the ideas

i have a picasa question... when the program scans the drive it gets all of your pics and vids into the interface... i have an external hard drive (H:\) how do i get picasa to scan this drive? Thank you!

i have a picasa question... when the program scans the drive it gets all of your pics and vids into the interface... i have an external hard drive (H:\) how do i get picasa to scan this drive? Thank you!

You can select which drives it searches and scans.

"File"

Add folder

Add file

Import from

or the "Import" button at the top

browse for your removable drive and tell it to fetch..you can select "Scan always" "Scan once" etc..