Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket foot pegs.

i have broken two of the fastway f3 , they replaced first one but after the second i had no confidence in them. 195lb plus45

the bolt that touches the frame would break leaving them limp

I broke that bolt on my Fastways once too. Nothing like landing an 80 footer and having your peg dissapear from under you. After that I went with the stainless moose pegs and like them a lot.

I was going to put the Ti pegs up on ebay but if you want to buy them for $120 you can have them. PM me if you want them.

I've had a couple of inquiries about these pegs so I thought I'll just mention they have been spoken for.

Bruno.

i have broken two of the fastway f3 , they replaced first one but after the second i had no confidence in them. 195lb plus45

Heath Voss broke an aftermarket peg also and he won't run anything but stock pegs now.

Having a peg break while landing off a big jump could really ruin your day.

Heath Voss runs a pretty much bone stock bike all together. Breaking a peg would definately suck. I think fastway has changed that bolt to a grade 8.

Heath Voss runs a pretty much bone stock bike all together.

Me too. I just get the ergos right for my height with tall bars and a tad stiffer springs. I'm not a fan of heavily modified bikes.

Right click on my name and send me a message and email and we can work something out if u want them. I have an 08 250 and am too old for the 450 now so I am getting rid of them, I also have an RG3 top clamp if interested.

Randy

A couple years back the bolt on the Fastways broke on a few people, but Fastway has since upgraded the bolt.

I haven't heard of it happening recently.

I love those pegs, I had them on my '02.

I have IMS Pro Series pegs on my '05 now, I'm thinking of ditching them for Fastways or Sunlines.

A couple years back the bolt on the Fastways broke on a few people, but Fastway has since upgraded the bolt.

I haven't heard of it happening recently.

I love those pegs, I had them on my '02.

I have IMS Pro Series pegs on my '05 now, I'm thinking of ditching them for Fastways or Sunlines.

I noticed that too. I had the bolt on my old fastways break a few times. I wanted to keep them for my new bike but I really didnt like that bolt. The original style had a bolt with a spacer. Nows there is no spacer only the bolt. Which looks like it wont break.

The 07 450 has a pin with a washer, and a cotter pin. Kinda scary really. I got the ti sunlines on and they are HUGE. Didnt get to ride with them yet, but I love the way it felt just standing on them, very comfortable.