Sunday October 7th?? Gt,Fh, Stony, Chalk Bluff, High Sierra

I am good for a sunday ride only. I will be at squaw valley friday night and I a sure I will be sleeping in on sat.

I dont think i have a stonyford trip in me yet athough I would love to meet up with the boys. Superdave still needs to fix damones fender.

If sanfilllipo and hot pocket can make it up to the foothills that would be great. I still do not know elkins good enough for a lead

Looks like a couple of us will could be riding SF on Sat. I will find out the details of time and where.

Galen,

How you doing.

Me, zekedawg, and another family will be in the flats from Fri-Sun.

Maybe I'll see you there.

Damion

I am good for a sunday ride only. I will be at squaw valley friday night and I a sure I will be sleeping in on sat.

I dont think i have a stonyford trip in me yet athough I would love to meet up with the boys. Superdave still needs to fix damones fender.

If sanfilllipo and hot pocket can make it up to the foothills that would be great. I still do not know elkins good enough for a lead

Dude my boss is lagging with the schedule, I won't know until later today or tomorrow. I checked last night and it was not posted yet:banghead:

chalk bluff is on the other side of grass valley,

I am 50/50 on a high sierra ride, I want to get one more in before the snow but its limited miles and the same as last time. I would sure like to meet this hot pocket guy and I think elkins isnt that far away from where his summer home is.

Lets see who the maybes and for sures are by thursday night.

I'd really like to try out Elkins flat this weekend, Sunday would be the best day for me, anybody goin up there on Sunday??? I've never been out there but I'm entered in the enduro there on the 28th and would like to check out some of the trails before the race, anybody???

Galen,

How you doing.

Me, zekedawg, and another family will be in the flats from Fri-Sun.

Maybe I'll see you there.

Damion

I am doing good. I had some great riding up there two weeks ago. We got a late start and got there late morning. We had never been to the back side before and did some exploring. The conditions were supreme. I have a worn out tire on the big bike and man it was hooking up like a brand new tire. Slight drizzle kept the dust to nil to none. Pm me and tell me what you are driving. If the new group I am riding with is headed by or in the flat area I will be sure to look you up.