Sign in to follow this  

Sunday October 7th?? Gt,Fh, Stony, Chalk Bluff, High Sierra

Anyone want to ride on the 7th??? Stony Might be a little far/dusty but I might be interested.

Whos riding?

I'll know what I can do tomorrow when the new schedule at work comes out. I'd be open to Elkins, GT, of FH

Between work, family vacation (Disney, Legoland, Sea World, Universal :confused: :confused: :confused::applause: )and Honey-do's I'm not riding till Nov. :confused:

Have a good ride.:confused:

Looks like a couple of us will could be riding SF on Sat. I will find out the details of time and where.

I am good for a sunday ride only. I will be at squaw valley friday night and I a sure I will be sleeping in on sat.

I dont think i have a stonyford trip in me yet athough I would love to meet up with the boys. Superdave still needs to fix damones fender.

If sanfilllipo and hot pocket can make it up to the foothills that would be great. I still do not know elkins good enough for a lead

I might be able to make an Elkins or GT ride Sunday. I'll know for sure later in the week.

Looks like a couple of us will could be riding SF on Sat. I will find out the details of time and where.

Galen,

How you doing.

Me, zekedawg, and another family will be in the flats from Fri-Sun.

Maybe I'll see you there.

Damion

Superdave still needs to fix damones fender.

I was riding this weekend and my bro in-law said to me "you gotsta fix that fender".

I am good for a sunday ride only. I will be at squaw valley friday night and I a sure I will be sleeping in on sat.

I dont think i have a stonyford trip in me yet athough I would love to meet up with the boys. Superdave still needs to fix damones fender.

If sanfilllipo and hot pocket can make it up to the foothills that would be great. I still do not know elkins good enough for a lead

Dude my boss is lagging with the schedule, I won't know until later today or tomorrow. I checked last night and it was not posted yet:banghead:

I might be able to make an Elkins or GT ride Sunday. I'll know for sure later in the week.

What about high sierra? It's only 20 minutes from the house. :confused:

chalk bluff is on the other side of grass valley,

I am 50/50 on a high sierra ride, I want to get one more in before the snow but its limited miles and the same as last time. I would sure like to meet this hot pocket guy and I think elkins isnt that far away from where his summer home is.

Lets see who the maybes and for sures are by thursday night.

I'd really like to try out Elkins flat this weekend, Sunday would be the best day for me, anybody goin up there on Sunday??? I've never been out there but I'm entered in the enduro there on the 28th and would like to check out some of the trails before the race, anybody???

odd are that this will be the place we end up at but we are old, slow, and usually drunk so riding with us will be a real drag but at least you will feel fast

wait I just noticed that you ride a xr600, we will ditch you if you cant hang! :confused:

I've been looking to hook up with some people to ride with and was wondering if the ride on the 7th is open to anyone? If so, tell me when and where and I'm there. Thanks.

Galen,

How you doing.

Me, zekedawg, and another family will be in the flats from Fri-Sun.

Maybe I'll see you there.

Damion

I am doing good. I had some great riding up there two weeks ago. We got a late start and got there late morning. We had never been to the back side before and did some exploring. The conditions were supreme. I have a worn out tire on the big bike and man it was hooking up like a brand new tire. Slight drizzle kept the dust to nil to none. Pm me and tell me what you are driving. If the new group I am riding with is headed by or in the flat area I will be sure to look you up.