Sign in to follow this  

I need a good KTM parts source

Can someone please recommend a reliable source for KTM parts? I know TT probably does not like free plugs for non-sponsors, but I need to find a really good KTM parts source. Thanks.

Can someone please recommend a reliable source for KTM parts? I know TT probably does not like free plugs for non-sponsors, but I need to find a really good KTM parts source. Thanks.

I think you misunderstand our policy. As long as the plug is not coming from someone that owns or works for the business being plugged, have at it.:confused:

Besides, who wants a plug from the business doing the plugging? Of course they are a good source!:confused: I think people want more objective feeback from a business's customers.

ktm-parts dot com

I found them cheaper than Cycle Hutt when I rebuilt my 525 and they had everything I needed in stock.

I like to buy from Local Shops first, they support the riders and riding areas around, then www.munnracing.com.

i agree. have used them before and will use them again.

i've also used ktmhutt.com but found that they sometimes take a long time to ship... so i prefer to use munn. jmo

I have ordered from both munn racing and cyclezone. They are both excellent shops IMO

My experience as well

not too happy with **************

ordered headlight mask, and a fender. came with little scratches all over. seems like they just threw the plastics on top of each other.

wont purchase from them again.

edit, wont let me type in the supplier.