Sign in to follow this  

ONF Permit Question

My friend has a CRF he bought in Mississippi with title from that state. We want to ride some trails in ONF....I've got a street legal DRZ, so no problems for me, but we're not sure if he can get the OHV permit with an out of state title. Anyone know? If so, what's the easiest way to get the permit?

Thanks in advance

My friend has a CRF he bought in Mississippi with title from that state. We want to ride some trails in ONF....I've got a street legal DRZ, so no problems for me, but we're not sure if he can get the OHV permit with an out of state title. Anyone know? If so, what's the easiest way to get the permit?

Thanks in advance

The only problem for you is if you want to ride the loops you need the 75 dollar sticker. So in other words you can only ride legal numbered roads. Information was obtained by the gustopo ranger last Sat at Lake Delance. (you know who you are)

The only problem for you if you want to ride the loops you need the 75 dollar sticker. So in other words you can only ride legal numbered roads. Information was obtained by the gustopo ranger last Sat at Lake Delance.

Thanks for the info :confused: