Sign in to follow this  

Save Clear Creek Fun Ride!

great idea, sounds like perfect time of year. maybe we'll make this.

peakrider let's talk about that RV.

BRP 1st Annual Save Clear Creek Fun Ride

Hosted by Jim Rios

Register Today

The event is limited to only 300 riders so don't miss out. Registration ends 11/30/07 or at 300 riders. All proceeds from the event will go directly to the Save Clear Creek Legal Defense Fund.

Sounds like a fun weekend! :confused:

I'm not the best rider in the world, in fact I don't even know what class I would ride in. I'm assuming a fun run is not going to be like the reports from the Quicksilver "hell on two wheels." So are mediocre riders welcome or will be in the way? I love Clear Creek, but don't want to cause any pileups or anything.

All skill levels are welcome.:confused:

yeah but at Clear Creek, good luck making it past your tent. :confused::confused:

I'm not the best rider in the world, in fact I don't even know what class I would ride in. I'm assuming a fun run is not going to be like the reports from the Quicksilver "hell on two wheels." So are mediocre riders welcome or will be in the way? I love Clear Creek, but don't want to cause any pileups or anything.

When in doubt put the bike in panic gear (first) and chug-a-lug through. This is going to be a fun run, not the QuickSilver National Enduro.

We will have guided rides by skill level. For instance, lets say you a B enduro but don't know Clear Creek, we will attempt to match you up with a club B rider and ride trails that are technical but not killer.

If you want to be a real hero, then you can ride with Jordan Brandt. Good luck. He is too fast for me.

I think all the C riders should go out with Skip! He has such wonderful trails to show everyone, the suffering will be legendary, even in CCMA!

All joking aside, the Ramblers put on some of the finest events around. I have had been the recipient of thier hospitality more than once, it has been a 5 star experience each time. The Time Keepers are a great bunch as well. I hope everyone can make this event.

We will have guided rides by skill level. For instance, lets say you a B enduro but don't know Clear Creek, we will attempt to match you up with a club B rider and ride trails that are technical but not killer.

If you want to be a real hero, then you can ride with Jordan Brandt. Good luck. He is too fast for me.

The faster the better and out of control.:crazy: