Sign in to follow this  

Hey VDR Pete, about them tires...

Is that what you are planning for the next HS? The ones laying around your track look much bigger to me. Looks fun but I predict a carnage :-)

Bruno.

ex18.jpg

Is that what you are planning for the next HS? The ones laying around your track look much bigger to me. Looks fun but I predict a carnage :-)

Bruno.

ex18.jpg

Don't give him any Ideas

Don't give him any Ideas

He was mentioning the tires at the last Vet serie event (in windy NE) so I'm not suggesting anything he isn't already thinking about. I suggested that he bury half the tire height since the ones he's got look bigger than the ones used at the endurocross.

I think that picture puts things into perspective. That's going to be out of a lot of people's league.

He was mentioning the tires at the last Vet serie event (in windy NE) so I'm not suggesting anything he isn't already thinking about. I suggested that he bury half the tire height since the ones he's got look bigger than the ones used at the endurocross.

I think that picture puts things into perspective. That's going to be out of a lot of people's league.

I couldn't open the pics but it will be a train Wreck waiting to happen

We had a set of three at the last race of the Webe series and it wasn't that bad... We had most of C riders that would ride over them even though we had a long route around the tires. It would be a bottle neck if there wasn't an alternate way around but it was fun to do and watch!!

I couldn't open the pics

Weird, I can't open it anymore either. It was taken from the side so it gave a sense of scale. I'll try to find another one.

how about running the course thru the pond at the entrance? those telephone poles by sign up would make a nice log section. Cmon Pete, get creative!!

I say make a mud pit, log section, tire obstacle, and a gnarly rock garden. THis would remind me of my Nevada desert GP days and help make up for my slowness around the moto section. Nothing like struggling through a log section and having one of the Pearson boys triple the logs as they pass you

how about running the course thru the pond at the entrance? those telephone poles by sign up would make a nice log section. Cmon Pete, get creative!!

ya Pete lets put in some pvc sewer pipe laid and different angles, just after you come out of the pond ( thats always been my favorite at millikin ) NOT, then we can get some big Fricken rocks and pile them up to where only a mid level trails rider can get up them so the rest of us would have to lift our bikes up and over, then the tires and then the telephone poles. now that would be a race, :confused: :confused: :applause: :applause: :applause: just let me know what race that will be, I'll probably have to miss that one, because that's the sunday, I have to clip my toe nails or something equaly importance:banghead: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ya Pete lets put in some pvc sewer pipe laid and different angles, just after you come out of the pond ( thats always been my favorite at millikin ) NOT, then we can get some big Fricken rocks and pile them up to where only a mid level trails rider can get up them so the rest of us would have to lift our bikes up and over, then the tires and then the telephone poles. now that would be a race, :confused: :confused: :applause: :applause: :applause: just let me know what race that will be, I'll probably have to miss that one, because that's the sunday, I have to clip my toe nails or something equaly importance:banghead: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Then while your at it you can water the PVC pipe and rocks and poles and make for a grand old time.

Then while your at it you can water the PVC pipe and rocks and poles and make for a grand old time.

throw a little diesel on the pvc and tires for a little traction:thumbsup:

How about just being creative with the course without the obstacles?