10-13 Syc Creek Ride

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my 450X, I just about got it ready. I would ride with you even without rad guards, BUT...............

I don't think the bike will go 50-60 miles with the stock tank or will it?

Haven't been to syc in years, but I love the place. Don't remember how the group I was with dropped into mud springs, but we opted not to go back the same way LOL........ :confused:

I just got my 450X, I just about got it ready. I would ride with you even without rad guards, BUT...............

I don't think the bike will go 50-60 miles with the stock tank or will it?

Haven't been to syc in years, but I love the place. Don't remember how the group I was with dropped into mud springs, but we opted not to go back the same way LOL........ :confused:

Don't worry about the 50 - 60 mile part...although it should make it I have a desert tank you can milk off of. Come on out.

Flew into St. Louis, picked up a rental and drove to Ava (sp?) its really pretty and we have been having a good time. I saw a couple of guys riding and I was shocked - they have dark, tacky DIRT!!! Didn't see any sand or rocks, lol....

Have a good ride Saturday fellas.

Ya it's beautiful in MO....leaves should be turning now too. You are about 1.5 - 2 hours from my hometown.

Where are you staging?

Past the saguaro lake turn about a mile on the left? or do you go down farther?

Let me make a call to a kid I know with a 450R, he needs practice, I will take responsibility for him.....:crazy:

I will repost a little later and look for staging spot and let you know my plans.........

Anybody going......stage at Porbecito at 7:00am

Porbecito is the first left (staging area) after you turn on Bush Hiway(Saguaro Lake turnoff) off of 87 behind the boat oveflow for Saguaro

I will be in a red/maroon Tundra CRF450R #157

Cant make it Brett,stayed at work late,still have not put the new chain and sprockets on the yz....gonna have to pass.Have fun and watch out for the quads in that arera...

The quads usually stay in the parking area and do donuts:worthy: :crazy:

Maybe next time