Internal Engine Carnage,Photos inside!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue how he got the thing at high enough rpms to bust the wrist pin and mounting area out of the piston. But did you see how the crank shaft looks to have gotten hot enough to turn blue also.

I vote for lack of oil and a few other things... Not sure what the other things are, but guessing that it is not covered under warrenty for sure.

I was assuming the piston was melted into the wall and they had to bust the skirt off the piston get the jug off

a couple quadtards and a lack of oil will do wonders to a four stroke.

am I right? the cam looks pretty scarred up, and it seems to be lacking alot of maerial on the piston. :confused: :confused:

Ha ha!!!! :confused:

This killer ride gives me crazy thumb pump bro!!!

Well the culprit was no oil. There wasn't anything even touching the dip stick in the oil tank. the atv looks good too,it looked like he really took good care of it.The engine tells another story. His estimate before the bottom end is looked into is $2,873.15. He needs a new cylinder,cam,piston is salvageable haha j/k,rings,exc... The oil smells like it was way past due for a change as well. He said he was just riding down the road and bam it just "died". YEAH RIGHT!!! The way that piston is and the wirist pin would barely come out, he rode the thing for a while before it went.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Lesson engines need oil.

Haha,he actually is arguing that he has a reciept for has last oil change,and complaining that he has been paying for his warranty every month and they aren't covering an internal engine failure. The you can smell the oil and tell it is ancient or has a ton of hours on it.

I'll probably get a good old fashion cussing before it's done.

You'd be surprised the amount of bone heads out there!:confused:

It seems like only stupid people are having sex these days,or atleast having kids!