Stock footpeg needed

I had a bit of bad luck today. A guy went down right in front of me and I had two choices, run over him or his bike. Being the nice guy that I am, I choose to run over his bike. I ended up getting the short end of the stick when the right footpeg on my brand new CRF got torn in half. So now I'm wondering if possibly someone has taken the stock pegs off a newer CRF to install aftermarket pegs and would like to sell the right one. There are some good deals on new OEM pegs on ebay but they are selling pairs and all I need is the right one. Anyhoo, thanks in advance.

I've got a couple. Where are you in Texas? I go to Dallas a bunch.

I'm in Colleyville, just west of the airport.

I appreciate the offer. crf-f crf-r trx cbr has kindly offered up a peg for me already. Thanks fellas!

Use this opportunity to get a pair of powerpegz. I have a set on my WR and the quality of ride, feel of the bike, and most of all ease of shifting and braking are ridiculously better than stock. I really need a pair for my Crf. Stock pegs are no fun.

i may do that.....i still have not bought any pegs for my 07:excuseme:

Cam... glad you ended up w/ only a broken peg. who almost got the knobby knuckle sandwich?

I've seen him out there a few times but I don't know who he is. It was weird, after seeing my footpeg I figured that his bike had some serious damage but we looked all over it and couldn't find any. :crazy:

i sent CamP the wrong footpeg........a left one.......that's what happen's when you have too many sam adams octoberfest seasonal beers and think u can help someone out!!!!!!!!.........i still don't know my left from my right!!!!!.........lollolololololol.hahahahahah.......dammit!!!!!!!........i'll never hear the end of this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!