Sign in to follow this  

MUDDY race day pics

there is only 3 races left this year including todays and next weekend i am too busy to race and the week after that is at track that im not a huge fan of so i figured i would go race in the mud anyways today(its been raining for what seems like a week and half stopped yesterday) its one my favorite tracks and i think it was my last race of the season, the race day got off to shaky start the track looked awful when we got there but we signed up and went out for practice, i was able to keep it up for the whole practice but my brother was falling and having a real hard time because he just too small to throw the bike around in the heavy mud, so he packed it in after practice but he wished he didnt but because after a few time out with the dozer to push the slop off it got better, anyways here are the pics, my brother on the YZ250F #707, me on the YZ250 #708, and our friend wes on a RM250 #768

rjssept23001.jpg

rjssept23004.jpg

my brother during practice

rjssept23007.jpg

me same spot

rjssept23009.jpg

my bike kind of clean after practice, we went through sooo much water today we ran out bought over 100gallons and we only had 3 bikes it was heavy sticky mud

rjssept23012.jpg

rjssept23018.jpg

rjssept23012.jpg[/img]

rjssept23021.jpg

rjssept23031.jpg

rjssept23033.jpg

rjssept23036.jpg

rjssept23034.jpg

rjssept23032.jpg

small video of my brother through the mud

th_rjssept23040.jpg

I got 3rd my first moto, and i was seated nicely in 3rd second moto until my friend end washed out, it took me my surprise but the ruts were so deep i just crossed rutted under power and down i went, this spot was awful worst on the track i dont even remeber how many time the scraped it with the dozer but it was just so soft, oh well i stayed in 4th for the rest

th_rjssept23041.jpg

th_rjssept23042.jpg

Great pics, I had a race saterday, it rained all week even the night before the race and on saterday some how the track was dry

its parry sound, as for cleaning the bike we ended up using almost all of our water after practice (100gal) there was enough to clean the number plates chains/sprockets and get the bulk off after moto 1 and the bike had to come home dirty, it took me a few hours to get my bike good and clean tonight

Wow that looks rough, its not even fun when its that muddy, when its a struggle to keep the bike up lol. NICE POWERWASHER!!:crazy:

I guess that's why them call them "dirt" bikes, eh? Anyway, how's the noggin'? On the second vid (Josh Perry) the right leg drug a bit, but it looked like the first thing to really hit the ground was his head. :crazy: Looked like he popped right back up, but that had to leave a little ringing in the ears, huh?

thats the way ta do it man that one photo howed you get through all that mud the track ought 2 ave fune cleanin dat up

its parry sound, as for cleaning the bike we ended up using almost all of our water after practice (100gal) there was enough to clean the number plates chains/sprockets and get the bulk off after moto 1 and the bike had to come home dirty, it took me a few hours to get my bike good and clean tonight

man i went to a camp 2 years ago ther the track looks way better now before every jump was easy ans it was pretty hard pack but it looks nice in that pic