Cat p**s

I got all my gear together two day's ago. Show up to ride today, only to find out that the family cat has pissed in my gear bag. Great day of riding ,but it will be a while before I get the smell of kitty piss out of my nostrils.Ever happen to any of you?

I like the cat I raised from a tiny kitten... at work and far away from my clothes/carpet/bags. That thing's a sweetheart.

The cat I have at home, however, is a b*tch... we got her from the humane society and I don't know what happened to her before we got her, but she's tempermental to say the least.

Couple months after we got her I left my fancy Ogio KTM backpack that KTM sent as a care package when I bought my '03 on the floor. Cat p*ssed all over it and now the smell still isn't completely out four years later. I've washed the thing a dozen times a dozen different ways, but I can't stand to throw it out because it's a really nice backpack. On a super hot day I still sometimes get a little whiff. Damn cat. :crazy:

Well at least I can't blame my dogs for calming their turf when they eat my air filters.Their just pissed they didn't get to go.Every time I load bikes in the truck or back up to the trailer their pumped.Maybe you should put your cat on your bike and take him for a ride! He'll either like it or he won't piss on your stuff any more.

Well at least I can't blame my dogs for calming their turf when they eat my air filters.Their just pissed they didn't get to go.Every time I load bikes in the truck or back up to the trailer their pumped.Maybe you should put your cat on your bike and take him for a ride! He'll either like it or he won't piss on your stuff any more.

good call

I got all my gear together two day's ago. Show up to ride today, only to find out that the family cat has pissed in my gear bag. Great day of riding ,but it will be a while before I get the smell of kitty piss out of my nostrils.Ever happen to any of you?

Been there, done that.:D

Not necessarily with dirt bike gear, but in numerous other scenarios. Worst was a set of cycling gloves that I hadn't noticed had been pissed on until I was already underway on a dead of summer road bike ride. That was spectacular.:crazy:

After growing up with cats, and problems like this, I don't think I'll ever have another. My golden retriever never gives me attitude, is always happy to see me, and if he has to take a leak he lets me know and hits the backyard. No p!ssing on my stuff because I looked at him wrong or smelled different that day.

What is it with cats and gear bags? :D

I was out in the garage one night, hear a pissing sound and the friggin' cat (fixed male) is laying it down on the folding chair cover that's sitting on top of my gear bag. :applause:

I chase the fat bastard through the house and decide that I better put the gear bag on the seat of my 450. By the next day he had jumped up on my bike and pissed on the bag. If it wasn't an old bag, he'd be homeless right now! :bonk:

Lesson learned? Buy a Mill's Pride wardrobe cabinet from Home Depot, put it in the garage and put all of your gear in there. That's what I did. :crazy:

IMG_4075_web.jpg

thanks for your reply ,I really do not want turn this into a cats versus dogs fight. If you have a more intelligent responce, I'm all ears.

Like it requires more intelligence to whine about a cat peeing on your gear? Kinda like hitting your thumb with a hammer - sooner or later you'll figure out what's causing the pain. Get rid of the worthless cat. By the way - there's no "c" in response.:crazy:

What is it with cats and gear bags? :applause:

I was out in the garage one night, hear a pissing sound and the friggin' cat (fixed male) is laying it down on the folding chair cover that's sitting on top of my gear bag. :bonk:

I chase the fat bastard through the house and decide that I better put the gear bag on the seat of my 450. By the next day he had jumped up on my bike and pissed on the bag. If it wasn't an old bag, he'd be homeless right now! B)

Lesson learned? Buy a Mill's Pride wardrobe cabinet from Home Depot, put it in the garage and put all of your gear in there. That's what I did. :crazy:

IMG_4075_web.jpg

Guest room closet has all of my stuff!:D