pics of KTMs that arent orange

Its a 2007 RFS 525 I know this is our "Official" 2 stroke forum so just pretend it has an expansion chamber pipe!

K1.jpg

K2-1.jpg

I saw a photo of a guys 300 EXC 2 stroke here a few months back and was compelled to "Mimic" the black and white color scheme. White Clarke tank, Black KTM hard parts plastic, KTM hard parts Black factory graphics.

Its a 2007 RFS 525 I know this is our "Official" 2 stroke forum so just pretend it has an expansion chamber pipe!

K1.jpg

K2-1.jpg

I saw a photo of a guys 300 EXC 2 stroke here a few months back and was compelled to "Mimic" the black and white color scheme. White Clarke tank, Black KTM hard parts plastic, KTM hard parts Black factory graphics.

Why don't you make a garage so I can look at those pics more often? That bike is beautiful! :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We need to bring this thread back to life....I wanna see some options on graphics for these bikes. I really need a rear fender set as my boot is scratching it and making it prematurely ugly. I like the stock shroud graphics...I think? Lets see some non-orange action up in here.

PIC01788.jpg