big race

SANORACING.COM and Quinsey powersports are throwing the biggest 50 race of 2002.with 2 pro classes,pro unlimited xr50,xr70,ttr90,klx110,and drz110, $1000 dollars plus all entry money($30 per rider)with 40 riders expected.And also the pro 50 class xr50,Z50 (up to 90cc)gas only,no stroker,10 inch wheels ect.$1000 dollars plus all pro entry money($30 per rider)with 40 riders also expected.so add that up over $4000 expected total plus over $3000 in prizes from our sponsors.Sam coe performance will be doing the teardown on the top finishers so there will be no cheating tolorated.there will be classes for everyone,kids&ladies,amateur,box stock, 200+30yrs

or over,and more,hit sanoracing.com for more info or to see the coolest 50 parts on the planet.sponsors for this race Quinsey powersports,Tag Metals,One Industries,Epic innovations,Rail America,Thor,Pax racing,FMF,Maxima,Big Gun,Triton imaging Five-o,soup graphix,454 graphix,sam coe performance,and metaltek. Sano racing.com would like to thank all the people and sponsors who help promote and support these races.

I'll be there from Nashville, TN with two other guys from LA. Our "team" is sponsored by "CJ Stunt/FX" out of LA, California. We will be riding the amatuer and +30 classes. Can't wait!!!

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: GKinTN ]

Travel my friend... I made a crate/box 24"H x 16"W x 48"L, which is just under the max allowable dimensions for UPS or FedEx ground. The crate with 4 Anrca tie downs bolted down inside weighed in at 28 lbs. The total weight of the bike and crate is 141 lbs, 9 pounds under the max limit of 150 lbs. The bottom of the box is 1/2 ply, with another 1/2 ply doubler strip. To fit the bike in the crate I had to remove the bars, front wheel, pegs and fenders. I was able to pulltie these parts to the bike in a way that would ALL fit in the box. Total shipping with $1300 insurance is about $71 each way from Nashville to California. I know some have even checked XR50s on airplanes as luggage, but I want to know for sure my bike won't hold up my flight at the last minute. See ya all at the race!!!

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: GKinTN ]

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: GKinTN ]

hell yeah, from TN, I guess I should really give it some thought on makin the trip from Arkansas. Hey Ken, where is the best place to buy those TAG bars for your triples, and what bend are they? Sponsored by Renthal on big bikes, so may have to go that route.

late

blair

from all prior races with box stock its been as it is out of the crate. i will ask k.j. if there will be anything allowed. as of the last race it was as stock as it came and the only thing you could change was your air presure in the tires and mixture screw. anything else was a no no. atomrotten

• 2 weeks later...