Sign in to follow this  

The Supermoto deed is done

:D MIne are on order, ...Two weeks and counting!!! Hah Haaaa! Look out world...I 'm back on Tarmac! :D:)

I'll try to post pics when it's sorted

WRSM....I've sorted a top deal on a Breaking Disc, Price to me...£100, a bit better than retail eh!

I'll be in touch :D

Get yerself a little front mudguard, big front disk and then an even bigger attitude will naturally follow!!!!

I love the carefully posed police car in the background....very cool!!

Actually, I got the wheels for a fair price: $800, which included two front Dunlop 207GP's, and one rear 207GP. Also got two front sprockets (15 & 16), and a 42 tooth (!) rear.

The insanity is just wonderful! Wheelies at will, on the peg burnouts, coming out of corners, leaned over, on one wheel...Man am I going to get in trouble.

I've been gone for a few days and havent been able to keep contact with TT. I cant seem to get your page to come up. I keep getting an error message. I am reaaly interested in seeing the pictures. I am thinking of picking up a good used 400 or 426 to motard out. If you can repost them. Thanks

I cant see the page either? it comes up with a "whoops we cant find your page" error at Yahoo :)