Can anyone tell me about Eagle Creek??

Does anyone ride Eagle Creek?? Is it very long? Steep? ETC.. Thanks

Owners name is Jim Darlington. It has alot of everything to be honest. It has mud, hills, fast, tight, and a ton of single track! He has a members only side and then a side for everyone who pays to ride. It is $20 per person for the day.

They have a MX Track as well but it isn't very good.

Not alot of open sections, mostly woods. I ride a quad and I really like it! Some places are pretty rutted from the bikes but they have done a nice job this year with keeping up the trails.

I would say it is well worth the $20 but then again I am only 30 miles away. Our family farm and eagle creek Park is separated by a fence. We watch them race from time to time.

Brian

Thanks for the info. Where are they ticketing people on the gravel roads at S-Tree? This was our first trip and the trail turns into a gravel rd for a little bit. When you get to the end of S-tree on 421 how do you get to Turkey Foot? Thanks, Chad

Eh,,,,,, well dang it then, may have my hopes up then. My father-in-law owns a bunch of land down in eastern KY and has one plot that is about 800acres or so that I plan to try and cut some good single track on this fall/winter when everything is dead. If everything works out with it I may even boobie trap it for the quad-squad :crazy:

My father-in-law owns a bunch of land down in eastern KY and has one plot that is about 800acres or so that I plan to try and cut some good single track on this fall/winter when everything is dead

where in East ky??

we have a 200 mile DS loop in , JOHNSON, martin, floyd, counties .. I 'm working on a connector to cross into WV and connect to williamson HATFIELD MCCOY trail. We'll be adding some more ST this winter too. The power company dozed out most of our ridgetop ST to erect new powerlines!!:crazy:

Thanks for the info. Where are they ticketing people on the gravel roads at S-Tree? This was our first trip and the trail turns into a gravel rd for a little bit. When you get to the end of S-tree on 421 how do you get to Turkey Foot? Thanks, Chad

Take a right onto 421 and go about a mile and a half. Watch for the Sheltowee sign on the left before the car wash place. This is where the trail picks back up. Generally if you are riding safe and wearing helmets the police will not stop you.