Sign in to follow this  

VDR HS Race #2 Roll Call

Is there still open practice on the motocross track and the offroad section tomorrow?

Ya Pete, what are you thinking? I thought that you owned a track because you just had an uncontrollable desire to meet every persons needs with no regards for making land payments, payroll, taxes, fuel, equipment maintenance??? I for one think that you should open your facility up, not charge, and let people drop up to 9 races, that way EVERYBODY gets a chance to impress the Factory Scouts that are rumored to be attending those events. Plus they can all have the coveted year end award to hang on their wall. I know that I am a young 42, but I am really hoping to step into the vacant ride at Suzuki. So please, please, please let us drop 9 races, so we can all be whiners... I mean winners.

I know you wont read this until after the race on Sunday, as you are now in prep stages at The Farm. So never mind, I'll tell you all about it in a little bit.

Whiner this newbe:naughty:

Is there still open practice on the motocross track and the offroad section tomorrow?

Yes, they will be open for practice all day. I'm heading up there now.

as of 7.33 am Sunday morning, it is snowing in FtC. Man against wild?

Mark L

Snowing in denver as well. Is pete hoping there is a warm front rolling in within the next 15 minutes or are they gonna cancel this damn race?