Photo of my KLX - let's see yours...

PigPenKLX450

• 2 weeks later...

with All Due Respect Wittdog, The Axle Blocks Are Reversable, With Them Facing The Other Way I Could Not Get The Chain Adjustment Correct, It Was Too Tight With The Screws All The Way In, So They Got Reversed And That What We Have,

Thanks For The Comment On The Bike, Your Bike Is Super Nice Also

Richard

with All Due Respect Wittdog, The Axle Blocks Are Reversable, With Them Facing The Other Way I Could Not Get The Chain Adjustment Correct, It Was Too Tight With The Screws All The Way In, So They Got Reversed And That What We Have,

Thanks For The Comment On The Bike, Your Bike Is Super Nice Also

Richard

Sorry about that I didn’t mean any disrespect; I was just giving you a little shit. I know they work either way but they are intended to be flipped around or so I thought. :banghead: It’s almost like your chain is one link too short.

Who makes all the afteremarket goodies you have, particularly the front disk guard. Great looking sled!!!!

Maybe post parts info to https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578510

Yea I would love a parts list also if you are up to it evinrudedude. I noticed the front shark fin also and liked it. Topar or Scotts is my guess???

It's All Good Wittdog, Here's A Parts List Of The Bike.

T.m. Designworks Chain Guide

Flatland Racing Skid Plate

Unibiker Radiator Guards

J D Jetting Kit

Xr's Only Fuel Screw

Twinair Air Filter

Promoto Billet Exhaust Tip Insert

Factory Effex Seat Cover With Their Bump

Topar Racing Front And Rear Disc Guards And Rear Caliper Guard

Longhorn 1 1/8" Kx Bend Bars Shortened To 30" (rocky Mountain Atv Has These On Close Out At A Killer Price.)

Tag Metals Over Size Bar Mounts With Spacers

Pro Grip 790 Grips

Promoto Billet Hand Guards And Dampner Mount

Msr Sheilds

Gpr V1 Dampner

Rekluse Pro-z Start Clutch

Boyesen Clutch Cover

Decal Works Pre Printed Back Grounds

All The Blue Anodized Bling Came From Pit Posse (outlaw) Including The Axle Blocks

Thanks Everybody For All The Great Comments

Richard

Future Gooidies On My Want List

"blue Raditor Hoses And Black Rims"

• Like 1

Decal Works Pre Printed Back Grounds

Thanks Everybody For All The Great Comments

Richard

Future Gooidies On My Want List

"blue Raditor Hoses And Black Rims"

How in the world did you get the De/Cal backgrounds on the number plates?:banghead:

I have a set and the plates are so curvey they won't lay smooth...:busted:

How in the world did you get the De/Cal backgrounds on the number plates

OK HERES HOW YOU DO IT, SOAPY WATER IN A SQUIRT BOTTLE, SPRAY DOWN THE PLASTICS, THEN GET YOU A HAIR DRIER, START YOUR GRAPHICS ON THE CENTER AND SQUEEGE OUT THE SOAPY WATER, WHEN YOU GET TO A CURVY SPOT USE THE HAIR DRIER TO HEAT UP THE GRAPHICS, THEN CONTINUE TO SQEEGE OUT THE WATER UNDER THE GRAPHICS WHILE HEATING THEM UP AND THEY WILL LAY PERFECT.

RICHARD

• Like 1

Finally...I'm getting a chance to post some pics of my whip...

The top photo was taken from my deck on the back of the house, which makes it easy to see the trail entrance to where we ride.

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

Fastway hand guards

Pro-Grip 790 grips

IMS 3.2g tank

KF450X Acerbis shrouds w/ FX OEM graphics

Works Connection rad guards

JD Jetting kit w/ Zip-Ty fuel screw

AIS removed w/ White Bros. CRF/X blockoff kit

FMF Powerbomb header & FMF Q4 S/A

Tugger rear strap

Flatland Racing skid plate

OK HERES HOW YOU DO IT, SOAPY WATER IN A SQUIRT BOTTLE, SPRAY DOWN THE PLASTICS, THEN GET YOU A HAIR DRIER, START YOUR GRAPHICS ON THE CENTER AND SQUEEGE OUT THE SOAPY WATER, WHEN YOU GET TO A CURVY SPOT USE THE HAIR DRIER TO HEAT UP THE GRAPHICS, THEN CONTINUE TO SQEEGE OUT THE WATER UNDER THE GRAPHICS WHILE HEATING THEM UP AND THEY WILL LAY PERFECT.

RICHARD

Hair drier worked like a champ on the left side, now for the front and the right side...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is a few pics from an awesome trip to the alpine last summer. Old mining roads all the way up and into another valley too. Can't wait for this year's event to a new location. The red flag post is leftover from the winter where they drop off back country skiiers I think.

GroundHogBasin_10.jpg

GroundHogBasin_08.jpg

GroundHogBasin_05.jpg

GroundHogBasin_01.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...