PigPenKLX450

Photo of my KLX - let's see yours...

Leepic, this is the european version, the secondary air valve works directly with the muffler, see photo dx side and the jetting is made to work with this muffler that weight 7 kg. see on kl web site a pdf file with KLX450r accessories so you can better understand the omologation cover euro3 antipollution see:

www.klmotors.com, stay on italian version and click AREA TECNICA when you're in click CATALOGHI RICAMBI KL ENDURO/MOTARD so you can see the difference between euro version and USA in italy is a dual sport and you can have it whit limited power 11Kw the muffler comes from arrow

all those anodized parts must have added at least 10 hp...

I assume you are commenting on my bike. So just for the record and to set you straight.

All the blue anodized parts added exactly 13.62 hp not 10. this is dyno proven.:eek:

You commented on my my bike, you got a bike? lets see yours.:thumbsup:

Richard

• Like 1

just poking a little fun...chill out. i do have a bike but the blue anodized shutter on my camera broke...sorry

• Like 1

It's All Good, Just Poking Fun Back At Ya! I Was Upset That You Thought I Only Gained 10 Hp From My Blue Bling. For The Money I Paid For The Bling On That Bike I Know It's Alot More.

Try The Rose Colored Lens On The Camera.

Richard

Nice pics!

Marksan-ditch.jpg

MS-makesit.jpg

Mark-waiting.jpg

Marksan-down.jpg

MS-hill.jpg

Wildman.jpg

Mine has been abused for almost one year.

how do you post a picture again?

Before posting click on "Go Advanced" and then click on "Manage Attachments"

• Like 1

Traded in my 07 KX450 for a 08 KLX450R!!!:confused: Love the smooth power delivery, "e" button and the KLX look. I need to spring it for my big butt but other than that I think I will really like this bike....

268240976_MyjL5-M.jpg

268241629_udawY-M.jpg

268241794_icUwh-M.jpg

Need to get a KXF head pipe and slap on my Pro Curcuit, also have a JD Jet kit, fuel screw and block off kit that I will install in the next week.

• Like 1