PigPenKLX450

Photo of my KLX - let's see yours...

hehe, maybe.. but I've been thankful on several occasions when I knocked into it and that extra lean was the difference between going over and not. :thumbsup:

Where did you get the thumpertalk graphics on your front fenders. I have seen them on several bikes on this site and like the look. I have looked in the thumpertalk store, but I can't find them.

y1plVnuB64T2vVvMYJrQOl6yrgYSMcGnhDCqOZcp4LJYG_ntNndWGOYssMbww9B42caE1DL8VKXopX6p3kN7P7tzw

Just temporally installed Trail Tech Vector computer. I think it was less than a half price of the OEM computer and has more function and looks cool. it does not look as beefy as other superior enduro computers though. The OEM computer has been broken since last summer. I broke it as usual. LOL. I will install the temp sensor and the guard tomorrow and be ready for DS ride!

Here's mine 4 days old, won't idle so I've not even put a mile on it. Waiting for a jet kit and all will be well.

DSCN1342_%28Small%29.JPG

Here's mine 4 days old, won't idle so I've not even put a mile on it. Waiting for a jet kit and all will be well.

DSCN1342_%28Small%29.JPG

Mine used to look like that, until I added all the battle scars!

torch

It has a 140 miles on it and I just finished putting the parts on yesterday. I cant wait to take it out and ride it.

klx-002.jpg

klx-003.jpg

klx-007.jpg

Here is Another Green Bike, this one is the 3th. O.A. in the last Baja 500.

Enjoy!!!

DSCN9519.jpg

That bike is Beautiful do you have any pictures of after you finished the 500?? I love the before and after thing.

Let me found some pics. this is not my bike. Is Scott Myers race bike.

But for sure I got more pics.

I love the green bikes but I ride in a Red one..

Thanks, I just got the over sized front rotor kit and the rear wave rotor from Braking I am going to put those on when I get it back from my suspension guy this week and then it will be done. Hopefully I am going to take it out this weekend and put in some good miles.