Sign in to follow this  

Anyone been to Clear Creek

Hmmm, very tempting. Jr has practice sat on Saturday. Sunday might work.

Iv'e seen pics of you're 250x, In person I might wet myself.

My buddies who went Tuesday said it is in pretty good shape, but they don't ride anywhere near the canyon, they go deep n' steep. The playground (lumps) is off limits and there's a whole bunch of new fences that were not there April 30th...the BLM has been busy. I'll be there Sunday with Apexmolester at Oak Flat 9am.:crazy:

Hmmm, very tempting. Jr has practice sat on Saturday. Sunday might work.

Iv'e seen pics of you're 250x, In person I might wet myself.

Oh you will Mike, the thing is bad ass

Anyone been there this week? There open and got some rain. Im planning on hittin it up this weekend...:crazy:

what????going on your yearly ride!!??you got a pretty bike boy,reckon not get her dirty uhh huuu

I'll be riding Sunday to, I post up tomorrow afternoon , not sure if Im taking the van or the truck..

Fester, I'll put $$ on it that I get out and ride much more than you sucka... Why dont you come out to Clear Creek, lets set up a camp trip.

I cant wait to get out there again. I hope to go this tuesday anyone down for a weekday?

Guys, sorry I didnt make it out, I got home kinda late last night, made some lunch for the ride, got everything together, set the alarm jump in bed and the next thing I know it 8:30am! I just didnt see the point in showing up at 11:30 (3 hour drive for me). I am so pissed I know the conditions out there would have been excellent this weekend.

Fee won't start until Jan 1, 2008. Tickets are being written for riding off of the main roads on the KCAC property near the paved road and the white gates, AKA the Lumps. The airplane loop is closed until the BLM opens new routes to replace the routes on the KCAC property.

More information about the EIS process can be found at http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Guys, sorry I didnt make it out, I got home kinda late last night, made some lunch for the ride, got everything together, set the alarm jump in bed and the next thing I know it 8:30am! I just didnt see the point in showing up at 11:30 (3 hour drive for me). I am so pissed I know the conditions out there would have been excellent this weekend.

:crazy: uhhh like i said,lets set up your yearly ride,just got back from 2-days at moonrocks,p.m me lets set up a camp trip/yearly ride for early nov. on your turf.by the way how do i fill my tank under my name?kneepads?

Thanx I was there 8:30am just sitting there till 10:00 for you so I went out by my self and put in 80 miles BY MY SELF :crazy:

• Like 1

Information about the fee program can be found at http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48617

$5 for transport vehicle and $10 for each OHV. Pass good for a week from Wed. to Tues.

Or you can buy a annual pass for $80 that covers the transport vehicle and 2 OHVs.

Ed, thanks for the info

holly hell. I wish the money went to SRMC instead. $25 bucks. Thats a lot of money, they will be to afford to put up those new fences and signs and turn it into a new Hollister :crazy: