Sign in to follow this  

It might be time to step up

We went by the local Honda dealership (bad idea) last week to look around and Billy fell in love with the CRF150F. The seat hieght is only an inch and a half higher than the 100. Needless to say, the Wife was less than happy about the thought of another bike in the garage and/or making payments. The only way I told my Son I could seeing it happening was that we sell his CRF100F.

I've seen and learned that the best way to sell a bike is to return it as much as possible to it's stock set up and sell all the aftermarket parts separately. I'm very fortunate and saved every stock part we took off. Take a look at "My Garage" link and see if there are any parts you might be interested in. I'm giving you guys on here first crack at the aftermarket parts prior to me auctioning them. I figure I can get 1,300 to 1,500 for his bike and what aftermarket parts we can sell should be enough to buy a 06' or 07' 150F.

Full Exhaust (BBR Black)

26mm Carb Kit (BBR)

120cc Kit (BBR)

46 Tooth Rear Sprocket

Chain Guard (BBR)

Frame Cradle (BBR)

+ your service Manual

Give me a price for that and i'll tell you yay or nay.

-Also, would anyone happen to know how much shipping would cost to CT?

I figure 1/2 to 2/3 the original purchase cost for everything. The original purchase cost are listed in "My Garage" link with photos and a brief description. Everything is in excellent shape and most have less than year 10 hours of ride time on them. I do intend to sell the BBR 120 kit as well as everything besides the items that will fit a CRF150F like the BBR 26mm carb, Rev Box, Grips and Trail Tech. You can P.M. if interested.

How much for the BBR pipe and 120cc kit?Shoot me a pm,thats about all mine needs:thumbsup:

Craig

whoopsanimated.gif

PM sent. :crazy:

How much for the BBR pipe and 120cc kit?Shoot me a pm,thats about all mine needs:thumbsup:

Craig

The XR/CRF100 BBR RevBox will not fit on a 150F. The wire connections are different and will blow fuses if you install it on a newer ('06-Present) CRF150F

The XR/CRF100 BBR RevBox will not fit on a 150F. The wire connections are different and will blow fuses if you install it on a newer ('06-Present) CRF150F

That's good to know. I thought it would fit. Looks like another thing to sell.

I finally convinced the Wife it was time to sell off the CRF100F and aftermarket parts and buy a used CRF230F. Hopefully with the sale of his bike and additional parts it will cover the cost.

I'm starting the breakdown of the aftermarket parts this weekend. These are the parts I'm selling off.

BBR 26mm Carb kit

Modded Air Box, Air Filter module with backfire screen removed, and UNI filter

BBR Heavy Duty Front Fork Springs (30% stiffer than stock)

BBR Heavy Duty Rear fork Springs (30% stiffer than stock)

Rev Max CDI box

110w Lighting Coil (Baja Designs)

Endro Lighting kit with headlight, and drop down LED tail light (Baja Designs)

BBR Frame Cradle (Black)

Fastway Footpegs

IMS +1" folding shifter

BBR Chain Guard (Black)

BBR Heavy Duty Clutch springs

Kitaco Hi-Flow Oil pump

BBR 120 kit

BBR Exhaust with quiet core insert (black) **insert is removable**

Moose Magnetic oil drain plug

PowerMadd Power X Handguards (Red)

Service Manual

15F and 46R JT Sprockets

All parts are used but, are in great shape. All parts have been on the bike for less than year and some even less than 3 months. All are in "Like New" condition. PM me if you're interested. Picture and original purchase prices can be seen under "My Garage" link. Anything not sold to you on here will be auctioned on Ebay.

Thanks for all the interest. I've decided to sell all the aftermarket parts on Ebay individually by the end of the month.